For all of those who watch Chael's YouTube channel

Chael is Skip. He says dumbshit for shock value. All skip has to do is best up some randos and his wife and blame it on Ambien and hes Chael. O and add some roids.

What’s something he has said recently that you thought was shocking?

Shocking/ Shockingly stupid.
I stopped watching his vids a few months ago. Occasionally Ill watch one, but I tend to disagree with most of what he says now. He says floyd lied about his paydays. “NOone has ever made 100 million for a boxing fight” or something stupid. I dont remember.

He’s not wrong about Floyd. If you know anything about business you would understand what Chael is talking about.

What is it that He says that is so out of substance?

1 Like

So Floyd is really broke? And Floyd never made 100 million off one fight? He made over a billion alone in 3 fights.
Cheal also said Floyds never sold over a million ppvs and that the Floyd conor fight didnt sell good numbers.
Its stupid. I dont even want to talk about this anymore.

Floyd is not broke yet, and it’s not like he don’t have assets and capital. Butt floyd is bleeding money every day. He’s wealth is not increasing it’s getting smaller by the day. He has no profitable business.
The man is seling t shirts for cristaake like a podcaster(nothing bad about podcasters).

About the ppd, that got me interested now.

1 Like

Yeah not sure what you are referring to. By my recollection the fight was damn near over.

1 Like

Also if you guys missed his recent vid about steroid abuse in MMA I’m fairly certain that was a warning shot to MIke Chandler but of course I’m not certain. Chael says shit that big John or Joe Rogan or any other podcaster would say. He might not be able to say it outright but if you aren’t a moron and can put it together with the current events you might learn something.

What about this screams “chael sonnen” to you?

1 Like

Anybody who cheats and uses steroids in MMA is a fucking scumbag. If you want to do steroids and play baseball or bodybuild, thats one thing. But in mma where the objective is to give your opponent brain damage, youre a fucking scumbag.

2 Likes

This is very naive.

Also, if you’re still watching all of these steroid users fight, it must not bother you that much.

1 Like

Also when Chael often predicts fights wrong. I feel that his predictions are about respecting the athlete and their record. Even if he maybe see it differently.

1 Like

Yeah he’s got some friends in the business and it’s obvious he supports them a little more ala the Diaz bros. He will never speak Ill of them. Shit who thinks they shouldn’t have their buddies back tho it’s not like he’s a UFC commentator huh? You can find Rogan doing the same imo. Good point man

1 Like

No it’s not just about having his body’s back. Like if a guy is clearly past his prime and it’s almost obvious. Chael will look at the record and the accomplishments and base his prediction on that.
At least For the UFC fighters .

And what’s up whit USADA, what are the rules. Isn’t something like that they don’t need to disclose everything?

It bothered me when he said that when him & Mayhem fought in Tito’s promotion that they fell through the cage floor.Well,I found that fight online & no such thing happened.

Ok gotcha. Yeah the usada thing, I can’t explain it I thnk it’s the random testing that really makes it more difficult to cheat aside from that not too much different.

1 Like

LOL I looked that up to. Wasn’t there a little truth to it?? I can’t remember exactly but it was nowhere like what he described. But it was a great story.

No the cage moved around a little bit.

1 Like
3 Likes