For all the people that claim GSP has a "HGH GUT"

Me and Orcus are finally on the same team ....feels good man. Phone Post 3.0

You cannot get a sense of depth in a 2d image dipshit. Lighting can fool you also Phone Post 3.0

Funny how delusional people are. Now gsp doesn't have a gut. Phone Post 3.0

Jack Carter - Sucking it in Phone Post 3.0
Also this. Pretty simple explanation. You used it yourself. Phone Post 3.0

Hardcharger -
The Raven52 - I don't understand. Bodybuilders can suck in their guts and look semi normal with small waists too. But when they let it go, it goes out.

Not saying I think he has GH Gut, but the fact that there's pictures with him and his stomach not protruding doesn't really cancel out the possibility. Phone Post 3.0

The fact that there's thousands of other athletes with his same morphology, and that he looks nothing like a bodybuilder, do however cancel out this absurd and simply ignorant statement. And just on a logical basis, you don't see the irony in your attempted analysis?
Are you not able to read into my statement as acknowledging there are photos showing both gut that looks similar to a Bodybuilders and gut that isn't a gut at all? Do I really need to spell that out for you so you don't think it's contradictory?

My point is, there's pictures that give off the appearance both for the GH belly and against it. But to say that because he can suck it in, it isn't possible, doesn't make sense to me.

Again, don't think he has it as my understanding is that it comes from insulin injections more than GH and if he were on it, it wouldn't be near the levels that top IFBB guys are on. But I admittedly don't know all that much on the scientific end. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like most of the pics people point to to show an hgh gut just look like gsp is breathing heavily Phone Post 3.0

Hardcharger -
The Raven52 - I don't understand. Bodybuilders can suck in their guts and look semi normal with small waists too. But when they let it go, it goes out.

Not saying I think he has GH Gut, but the fact that there's pictures with him and his stomach not protruding doesn't really cancel out the possibility. Phone Post 3.0

The fact that there's thousands of other athletes with his same morphology, and that he looks nothing like a bodybuilder, do however cancel out this absurd and simply ignorant statement. And just on a logical basis, you don't see the irony in your attempted analysis?
Please, show me these thousands of athletes who you can prove aren't on drugs that have the same look of a distended belly. Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - 
Hardcharger -

Are you not able to read into my statement as acknowledging there are photos showing both gut that looks similar to a Bodybuilders and gut that isn't a gut at all? Do I really need to spell that out for you so you don't think it's contradictory?

My point is, there's pictures that give off the appearance both for the GH belly and against it. But to say that because he can suck it in, it isn't possible, doesn't make sense to me.

Again, don't think he has it as my understanding is that it comes from insulin injections more than GH and if he were on it, it wouldn't be near the levels that top IFBB guys are on. But I admittedly don't know all that much on the scientific end. Phone Post 3.0

3 paragraphs going over how you admittedly know fuck all? Amazing.

The guy has an abdomen seen in thousands of athletes. It's nothing like a bodybuilder abdomen where their organs have grown. This discussion is moronic, only added to by your comments about how he may be sucking it in (mid fight, while throwing a kick no less).

Hardcharger -
The Raven52 - 
Hardcharger -

The guy has an abdomen seen in thousands of athletes. It's nothing like a bodybuilder abdomen where their organs have grown. This discussion is moronic, only added to by your comments about how he may be sucking it in (mid fight, while throwing a kick no less).
So you haven't named one athlete just "thousands", and you're the scientific expert? Pretty sure 90 percent of the people on these boards know "fuck all", as you put it. Belittling somebody else's understanding doesn't tell anybody how knowledgable you are, just how weak minded you are that you revert to insults. Grow up. Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - 
Hardcharger -

Please, show me these thousands of athletes who you can prove aren't on drugs that have the same look of a distended belly. Phone Post 3.0

Ever competed in wrestling tournaments? Ever weigh in in a room with 200 other wrestlers? This morphology is everywhere. It's also seen in tons of college football players. I don't collect pictures of shirtless guys, and its such a non issue that there's no reason to keep tabs of them. Ever notice some guys have abs that line up perfectly, and some are askew from one side to the other by a great deal? People are built differently. Get a clue.

Hardcharger -
The Raven52 - 
Hardcharger -

Ps. I have abs, they don't blow out quite like his. Never done GH though. Phone Post 3.0

Hardcharger -
The Raven52 - 
Hardcharger -

Ever competed in wrestling tournaments? Ever weigh in in a room with 200 other wrestlers? This morphology is everywhere. It's also seen in tons of college football players. I don't collect pictures of shirtless guys, and its such a non issue that there's no reason to keep tabs of them. Ever notice some guys have abs that line up perfectly, and some are askew from one side to the other by a great deal? People are built differently. Get a clue.
College football players aren't natty bruh. And a lot of wrestlers probably ain't either. Phone Post 3.0

The Raven52 - 
Hardcharger -
The Raven52 - 
Hardcharger -

So you haven't named one athlete just "thousands", and you're the scientific expert? Pretty sure 90 percent of the people on these boards know "fuck all", as you put it. Belittling somebody else's understanding doesn't tell anybody how knowledgable you are, just how weak minded you are that you revert to insults. Grow up. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry you're so thin skinned. My advice would be not to make comments on topics you don't know anything about.

Most people come here for the 10% of posters who do know stuff, BTW

The Raven52 - 
Hardcharger -
The Raven52 - 
Hardcharger -

College football players aren't natty bruh. And a lot of wrestlers probably ain't either. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, 18 year olds from Overtown have the discretionary $$ to run $1,000 worth of GH each month. So do the youth wrestlers

Georges is the ONLY FIGHTER to subject HIMSELF to VADA testing.

At least I'm self-aware enough to acknowledge what I am not an expert on.

And I suppose if all you can do is talk about thousands that look like him in college football where steroid use is rampant, I'll just step away from the conversation.

Keep in mind, all I said was that Bodybuilders can suck their gut in to normal levels so I was curious why people make that argument. (Asking for a more educated person to perhaps enlighten me on something I don't know) didn't mean to offend you, pal. Phone Post 3.0