For anyone bummed out on an Injury or frustrated..

Puts things in perspective.

Thank you for sharing and letting me be a part of that. I think the same dust storm just hit here too. Weird. That kid has a heart of gold and the best sense of humor. Phone Post 3.0

This guy is pretty inspirational as well. Uploaded a few days ago, only 500 views atm

scaredy cat - .
Thanks for posting a Direct link... VU Phone Post 3.0

RazorMMA - Thank you for sharing and letting me be a part of that. I think the same dust storm just hit here too. Weird. That kid has a heart of gold and the best sense of humor. Phone Post 3.0
No problem... Glad you like it. Fucking Dust Storms been everywhere lately. Phone Post 3.0

this guy is similarly motivational. be greatful for what u have

Sub 4 later Phone Post

Oh what the hell it got so dusty in here all of a sudden

tunaburn - Oh what the hell it got so dusty in here all of a sudden
Those dust storms can strike suddenly! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
scaredy cat - .
Thanks for posting a Direct link... VU Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

D241 -

This guy is pretty inspirational as well. Uploaded a few days ago, only 500 views atm

Dudes a stud ... Thanks for posting D! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he is. Motivated me to work out first time this year. I saw him curling the 30lb dumb bells and I'm like, ok, I've been fucking around too much, this is a sign to get off my ass lol.

D241 -

Yeah he is. Motivated me to work out first time this year. I saw him curling the 30lb dumb bells and I'm like, ok, I've been fucking around too much, this is a sign to get off my ass lol.

Lol... Join me in the UG fitness accountability thread... Lol... I've dropped from 245 to 215 so far this year!! It's all Health!!

Team All Health !!! Phone Post 3.0

Fuck man, I might. Do we do before/after pictures?

I'm the most out of shape I've ever been. I'm not fat, but I am developing one of those beer bellys. 

I'll think about it.

D241 -

Fuck man, I might. Do we do before/after pictures?

I'm the most out of shape I've ever been. I'm not fat, but I am developing one of those beer bellys. 

I'll think about it.

Just bumped thread... Get in there. I took pic and a couple others did... Most are scared... But when your as good looking as I am, you don't worry about posting man tittys on a message board full of Yoked up killers!!

Team All Health Phone Post 3.0

Tears? No, that's just my allergies acting up.

future_jabroni - Tears? No, that's just my allergies acting up.
Just Watering the eyes! Phone Post 3.0

Best thread eva!

Very inspiring! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for posting. Definitely worth the watch. 

Both were amazing. Thank you. Phone Post 3.0