? for British OGers.. WTF is wrong with you?

I don't care what religion you are or what you believe but if you hurt other people and use your religion as justification, i believe you need to punished.

That goes for christians as well as the focus of this thread, the new Muslin crazy fucks the UK seems ok to allow.

London has this total POS, Anjem Choudary, organizing young misguided brits to become (what amounts to) serial killers.

I hated my government for Gitmo and creating a device to circumvent our fundamental laws. However, the US has enough balance and defiance in us to balence these things out. i believe such a person would have been shut down by now. Either by law or otherwise.

Watch the link and explain to me why you clowns can't assemble a group of soccer hooligans to defend your citizens from the roving band of sharia law cocksuckers harassing your citizens. These aren;t the 1960's black panthers protecting black americans from oppressive cops, they are roaming the streets harassing non-muslims.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-to-face-with-an-islamic-extremist-campaigning-for-isis/

Every major Western city has at least one or two of these fucktards, although London does seem to have had more than their share in recent years. Choudary is just the latest (and loudest) in a long line of extremist clerics to build a public profile in the UK.

As much as I'd love to see a good old fashioned dojo storming on this guy's mosque, it's not the famous ones that worry me -- they are the Jerry Falwells of their religion and most are just as interested in being famous and building their brand as they are in actually calling people to their cause. They're easy to keep tabs on and are under constant surveillance.

It's the quiet ones that fly below the radar and have actual ties to terrorism that are most dangerous. For every obnoxious extremist screaming "Death to infidels" in the local park there are several more that we've never heard of, quietly preaching hate and recruiting extremists in neighbourhood basements. THEY are the real danger.

RockTheVote - I'm starting to think religion is going to be the cause of the next world war. It's not going to be our country vs yours. It's gonna be your religion against the rest of us. Phone Post 3.0

This.

That's the problem with holy wars -- everyone involved thinks God is on their side.

chokeyou - I don't care what religion you are or what you believe but if you hurt other people and use your religion as justification, i believe you need to punished.

That goes for christians as well as the focus of this thread, the new Muslin crazy fucks the UK seems ok to allow.

London has this total POS, Anjem Choudary, organizing young misguided brits to become (what amounts to) serial killers.

I hated my government for Gitmo and creating a device to circumvent our fundamental laws. However, the US has enough balance and defiance in us to balence these things out. i believe such a person would have been shut down by now. Either by law or otherwise.

Watch the link and explain to me why you clowns can't assemble a group of soccer hooligans to defend your citizens from the roving band of sharia law cocksuckers harassing your citizens. These aren;t the 1960's black panthers protecting black americans from oppressive cops, they are roaming the streets harassing non-muslims.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-to-face-with-an-islamic-extremist-campaigning-for-isis/

"Watch the link and explain to me why you clowns can't assemble a group of soccer hooligans to defend your citizens from the roving band of sharia law cocksuckers harassing your citizens."

They are called the EDL and they are just as big a bunch of morons as the religious nuts are.

RockTheVote - I'm starting to think religion is going to be the cause of the next world war. It's not going to be our country vs yours. It's gonna be your religion against the rest of us. Phone Post 3.0
This has been the cause of war for a long time. And as a man with a lot of family who are Muslims, they want to complete jihad. They will start a war, it's what they want. Phone Post 3.0

As a British Muslim I find this thread offensive

I put a jihad on all of you but especially op Phone Post 3.0

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
chokeyou - I don't care what religion you are or what you believe but if you hurt other people and use your religion as justification, i believe you need to punished.

"Watch the link and explain to me why you clowns can't assemble a group of soccer hooligans to defend your citizens from the roving band of sharia law cocksuckers harassing your citizens."

They are called the EDL and they are just as big a bunch of morons as the religious nuts are.

Moron on moron violence has been a necessary part of US foreign policy for 100's of years.

Not kidding..

We support both iran and iraq in their war. Only once we took a side did things go wrong.

Hence the idea of idiot Muslim vs idiot Soccer trash.

Its brilliant