For Christians only

Healing miracles have never gone away. They happen a lot still.

Primo Interiors - 
Needlemover - 
Southpaw76 -
Needlemover -
Southpaw76 - Thoughts and prayers are with you man. I believe in miracles and have seen them. That said sometimes we face struggles like this for reasons unknown to us and it can be hard. God bless you and your family Phone Post 3.0
How have you seen a miracle?

People always say this but I've never heard it being legit. Cancer can go into recession but any miracle disappearance is probably a false diagnosis. Phone Post 3.0
Yea heard of cancer and illness disappearing from other people but for me personally i was watching one of those tv shows where they pray for people. At the time i thought it was kind of bs but i prayed for these people regardless.

Then they prayed for someone suffering for a left shoulder injury and my left shoulder which had been bothering me for weeks got intensely warm. The warmth radiated through the rest of my body and my shoulder was healed. I got down on my knees and thanked God because i knew i had experienced something amazing. I went to the gym the next day to do overhead presses because part of me still didnt believe it.

Now i know the skeptic could give other possible explanations for this and i havent experienced anything anything like it since. All i can say is i knew at the time it was a miracle even though my logical brain questions it as im sure you question this story. It really went against all logic. The other stories i hear much greater than this i do believe them now because of what happend to me. Sorry for the long answer dont want to derail the thread but hope this clarifies my previous post. Phone Post 3.0
Genuinely interested how this can happen noting that you wouldn't have been watching a live telecast of the show. Phone Post 3.0

I appreciate you have your beliefs as we have ours but please don't bring negativity to this thread

He's not being negative: he's curious about someone claiming to be a direct witness of the miracle, of which I think we all are, especially OP.

OP I truly wish you and your daughter the best, though I will say a "Christians only" attitude will not do her favors. You have every right to question the medical procedures that professionals recommend – many will not be Christians, but they do spend their lives striving to improve the conditions of others, employing methods they have learned most capable of helping your daughter. So for her sake you will be wise to embrace them.

Also, many good people on this forum are not Christians however we support your family's health. When we are in need we do not need be divisive.

As for miracles, they are not rare, they are all the moments of life itself. We all must suffer, we all must die, yet we are all fortunate to even exist. Caring for your daughter and finding her the best treatment possible are both miraculous efforts.

We admire you raising her on your own and being so vested in her health. All the best to you both.

Banjaxo - I know you titled this thread "for Christians only", and I am an atheist; however my thoughts and hopes are with you and your daughter, for what it's worth.
this Phone Post 3.0

I'm a heathen non-Christian in a Christians only thread, but

I offer best wishes for a full and speedy healing for your little girl

KyokushinCatch - I'm a heathen non-Christian in a Christians only thread, but

I offer best wishes for a full and speedy healing for your little girl

This ^^

Prayers sent. I prayed for God's will for we all know he knows best. 

Prayers sent.

no longer a Christian either, but i hope all goes well for your daughter. peace to you and your family friend, i am thinking about you.

Although I wish the best for your daughter, religion was created by man to explain the unexplainable. To make sense of so many things in our world that we cannot comprehend. It does not, will not and never has provided healing of any sort that is outside of the mental capacity of an individuals belief of the healing.

In other words, it has a comforting placebo effect on those that choose to believe, but beyond that, it has no power.

God bless you and your daughter. Thoughts and prayers are with you two. Phone Post 3.0

I don't pray, but you and your daughter are in my thoughts. Phone Post 3.0

Sending prayers to you and your daughter. Phone Post 3.0

Prayers sent your way.

Im a Muslim (i hope you don't mind) and from an Islamic perspective the trials and tribulation shes going through are more "yours" than hers, as she is to young to be held accountable. You and those close to her are being tested by GOD, will you be patient? keep faith no matter what? are you a true believer? I wish you and your daughter the best and hope she will be cured.

Made a thread how the Quran Solves "the Problem of Evil"
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2415040/Quran-Solves-the-Problem-of-Evil/?pc=2

Peace

Said a prayer to the Physician of Souls for your daughter, OP. God bless you all with long life and good health!

Veni, Sancte Spiritus.

Brian Rule -
Primo Interiors - 
Needlemover - 
Southpaw76 -
Needlemover -
Southpaw76 - Thoughts and prayers are with you man. I believe in miracles and have seen them. That said sometimes we face struggles like this for reasons unknown to us and it can be hard. God bless you and your family Phone Post 3.0

People always say this but I've never heard it being legit. Cancer can go into recession but any miracle disappearance is probably a false diagnosis. Phone Post 3.0
Yea heard of cancer and illness disappearing from other people but for me personally i was watching one of those tv shows where they pray for people. At the time i thought it was kind of bs but i prayed for these people regardless.

Then they prayed for someone suffering for a left shoulder injury and my left shoulder which had been bothering me for weeks got intensely warm. The warmth radiated through the rest of my body and my shoulder was healed. I got down on my knees and thanked God because i knew i had experienced something amazing. I went to the gym the next day to do overhead presses because part of me still didnt believe it.

Now i know the skeptic could give other possible explanations for this and i havent experienced anything anything like it since. All i can say is i knew at the time it was a miracle even though my logical brain questions it as im sure you question this story. It really went against all logic. The other stories i hear much greater than this i do believe them now because of what happend to me. Sorry for the long answer dont want to derail the thread but hope this clarifies my previous post. Phone Post 3.0
Genuinely interested how this can happen noting that you wouldn't have been watching a live telecast of the show. Phone Post 3.0

I appreciate you have your beliefs as we have ours but please don't bring negativity to this thread

He's not being negative: he's curious about someone claiming to be a direct witness of the miracle, of which I think we all are, especially OP.

OP I truly wish you and your daughter the best, though I will say a "Christians only" attitude will not do her favors. You have every right to question the medical procedures that professionals recommend – many will not be Christians, but they do spend their lives striving to improve the conditions of others, employing methods they have learned most capable of helping your daughter. So for her sake you will be wise to embrace them.

Also, many good people on this forum are not Christians however we support your family's health. When we are in need we do not need be divisive.

As for miracles, they are not rare, they are all the moments of life itself. We all must suffer, we all must die, yet we are all fortunate to even exist. Caring for your daughter and finding her the best treatment possible are both miraculous efforts.

We admire you raising her on your own and being so vested in her health. All the best to you both.
Great post. VU.

I'm not being negative. I truly want to know.

OP is relying on the support and advice from Christians only.

What if a person of other religious denomination has experienced similar difficult decisions.

I have two points of which I believe both benefit the OP.

1. Don't solely rely on prayers and miracles. It's great to hear others say they work but it would be worthwhile to determine how frequently (if at all) they exist and have a mitigation strategy should they not work for you.

2. Make sensible and informative decisions based on all factors. This includes all forms of advice from any religious denominations. You're priest may say prey, but if a Muslim doctor with appropriate qualifications recommends amputate, don't put blind faith in religion. If anything treat all people equal, weigh up their opinions on their own merits, make the decision that you can look back on and one day be proud.

Other than that I would recommend seeking extra advice on the timeframe you have to make a decision.

Very best of luck OP. It is not an easy choice. I hope people prey for you and your daughter but please don't gamble her health on a miracle and therefore religion should not play a factor in your choice. Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover - 
Brian Rule -
Primo Interiors - 
Needlemover - 
Southpaw76 -
Needlemover -

Great post. VU.

I'm not being negative. I truly want to know.

OP is relying on the support and advice from Christians only.

What if a person of other religious denomination has experienced similar difficult decisions.

I have two points of which I believe both benefit the OP.

1. Don't solely rely on prayers and miracles. It's great to hear others say they work but it would be worthwhile to determine how frequently (if at all) they exist and have a mitigation strategy should they not work for you.

2. Make sensible and informative decisions based on all factors. This includes all forms of advice from any religious denominations. You're priest may say prey, but if a Muslim doctor with appropriate qualifications recommends amputate, don't put blind faith in religion. If anything treat all people equal, weigh up their opinions on their own merits, make the decision that you can look back on and one day be proud.

Other than that I would recommend seeking extra advice on the timeframe you have to make a decision.

Very best of luck OP. It is not an easy choice. I hope people prey for you and your daughter but please don't gamble her health on a miracle and therefore religion should not play a factor in your choice. Phone Post 3.0

I apologize for calling you negative, I can see you weren't. I just felt like OP is praying for a miracle and wouldn't want to read you questioning them. Also I am praying for a miracle in my life and let that influence my post

colubrid1 - I am a pretty hard-line Christian meaning I believe in scripture only and the way to interpret scripture is with scripture.

I have an 11 year old daughter I raised by myself since she was 3 months old. Last week I found out she has bone cancer of her upper arm and that it needs to be amputated and she will undergo chemo and radiation.

She seems perfect and healthy in everyway except for the MRI she has had last week. This next week more testes including a full body scan MRI and a small incision on her arm to biopsy the bone infected to see where the cancer originates from.

Now I don't believe that healing is for today. I believe the healing back in Jesus day were real and He did so that others know he is God and that was passed along to His disciples for a time period to show their authrority. But even they died by execution, Lazurus died, Mary died ect.

Today I wonder if healing is true and for what purpose today because even if someone on some far away jungle in the middle of the amazon gets healed and grows another leg we don't really have confirmed reports about it. It is just heresay. Of all those healing services I don't see any healings and a matter of fact they keep the really sick in the back and only bring up those with headaches and stomachaches.

This brings me to my daughter. I don't want her to lose her left (domininant) arm next week. I don't want to find out her cancer has spread to her lungs or other place and the last months years will be pure hell as she barely reaches her womanhood.

As a father I always was worried about being around when my daughter gets married, I taught her the bible. She is strong in that. And it will carry her through and God will be at her side no matter what she will go through. Life is short for all of us and I pray that she will be obient and repentful through her trials. These are her trials. I am just a secondary party to it.

And I will be there with her reminding her she is strong and her faith is what matters most...because so many perish without it.

"THE LORD WILL BE HER HELPER AND SHE WILL NOT BE AFRAID"

But I ask for prayer from Christians anyway. Maybe just becaue you don't want an 11 year old girl suffering the pearls of chemo, radiation and amuputation and that she comes out of this with more years to come.

She is perfectly healthy in every way as I write this. She has no pain and was doing cartwheels in the yard today. All this medical "help" start tomorrow (Monday Feb 9th 2015) and her life will forever be changed.

Dude, obviously by your daughter's situation there is no god.

Why would a god let something like this happen to your little beautiful perfect princess and let mass genocide and executions happen all over the world, pedophilia and other gruesome and evil crimes.

If there was a god then he made his decision and you have every single right to fuck that cocksucker off.

I have 3 very young daughters myself and my thoughts and best wishes go out to you and her at this time of great need.

Stay strong.

Needlemover -
Southpaw76 -
Needlemover -

Most likely was not live however when it was being broadcast im sure others were watching and praying at the same time.

Perhaps one day they will come up for a scientific explanation for this sort of phenomena, i know it defies logic. Unless they do however as a Christian i will consider it a miracle Phone Post 3.0