For get about it. Talking sopranos episodes 1

Ohhh

check this out right here, bobby an Christopher breaking down every single sopranos episodes!

all of them ,explaining One episode at a time per say

To me..to me personally, best fucking show ever,let's go 

4 Likes

Episode two. 46 long

Also on Spotify

1 Like

The trailer

Never knew the therapist was the wife in goodfellas, now I can see it

In

Just finished the series thanks to covid19. Great show, thought the ending was good. Can’t believe I never watched it before. 

I also just watched it for the first time. Amazing show. I was in not at a time in my life when I watched shows when it came out. 

Glad I took the time to watch the whole thing over the last 3-4 weeks. 

Bukkaked by Bombers -

I assume you know that Christopher shot the pastry guy in the foot and was also Spider who got shot in the foot during Goodfellas. 

Both are moments of nods to And not the only ones in the series. 

I need to go watch Godfather again there are some connections including the end. 

I watched the last half season today and my mind is still blown. I’m reeling. 

1 Like

Bukkaked by Bombers - 

smh! You disgrace!

She got the role of Carmela actually and because of her role in Goodfellas she didn't want it and became the Therapist.

I heard it had a controversial fade to black ending. But it wasn’t controversial at all. Obvious that Tony’s light wash shut off. 

Fuck yeah guys, glad you enjoyed, in my opinion the greatest series ever on tv.  Ha and I have watched the series 5 times in the last 20 years.

every cpl of years I watch it all over again. Fuck artie an AJ also

KaiTangata -
Bukkaked by Bombers - 

smh! You disgrace!

She got the role of Carmela actually and because of her role in Goodfellas she didn't want it and became the Therapist.

Um yeah I know now

OP great thread. But you must not have a son or else you wouldn’t say that about AJ. I only lost it twice during the show. After I realized what happened, and when Tony saved AJ. 

I was screaming for Tony to look up when he walked into the kitchen and grabbed those hotdogs/sandwiches. After Christopher (which is totally different but still) I wasn’t sure what Tony would do. When he jumped in with his suit in I felt a great feeling of triumph and family and humanity. 

That was such a great scene and as a father with a son I really felt that scene to my bones. 

1 Like

Im going through it with my kid now, my second time through, in season 6.

I just finished the show for the first time. So much greatness. 

I tried to watch it before and after 1-2 episodes was like who is going to be scared of these old mooks this is silly. Once I got into it I realized the greatness of it. And although old it wasn’t dated at all. It ages extremely well. 

Braf Zachland -

Im going through it with my kid now, my second time through, in season 6.

I’ve been texting family during it and got them to start watching. I tolt them that this is one of the few shows I want to make sure I watch with my son. When he is older. 

Such a great experience but even better how you are doing it. Enjoy!!

I can’t believe that Gandolphini was early to mid 40s during the show. He looked so much older. His weight gain was commented on during the later seasons, but given his early death it was very noticeable and not “hard to watch” but looking back was slightly hard to watch if you know what I’m saying. 

I’ve been trying to figure out (1) the finger tattoo he added IRL and around season 4/5 and (2) how much he won during his roulette hits. 

I hated the last season or so, except Leotardo, he was such an awesome pain in the ass. I like the show quite a bit, but I don't see it the same way some of you guys do.  I will rewatch at some point I am sure.