For Neil Seery!

http://youtu.be/Dk7DE4FghW0

For Neil and all who strive for greatness..... Man, what a story!

Up.

Ttt Phone Post

TTT for Neil and all of you who continue to ignore and surpass the doubters. Chase that carrot and press on.

Whatever I can do, let me know..... Work, help your parents, watch your families' six and grab what you want and choke it out!

:) Thanks for a great weekend!

TTT for a fellow warehouse warrior!

Been following Neil throughout his Cage Warriors run. He absolutely deserves this. Great performance, and an emotional post-fight speech. Phone Post 3.0

Very happy for him. Must have been a very tough week and a very bitterrsweet victory.

The man can fight!!! Could have finished Harris on multiple occasions, had a tough/close fightwith Pickett on short notice who went the distance with McCall who is right up there.

If he can handle the type of speed and wrestling McCall has I think he can definitely be a challenger.

Biased Dubliner is biased :)

VU for all fans and hardworkers!

Thanks for posting, friends.

TTT

UP Phone Post 3.0

TTT, Neil fought like a warrior. Phone Post 3.0

Neil Seery is a legend. He deserves so much praise, working a full time AND teaching at his gym.

For such a working class hero it's a load of Bolox that he struggles to get sponsors.

I would love to see one of the bigger US MMA companies step up and sponsor him. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

ttt for Seery.

For Neil! Cant wait to see you fight again, warrior!