For the 1st time: MFC on RDS!

MAXIMUM FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP ON RDS

TKO'S WEEKLY SHOW TO FEATURE MFC!

TKO Communications is proud to announce the broadcasting of some of the best fights in the history of the Maximum Fighting Championship (MFC) on the weekly TKO MMA TV Show on RDS.

The first episode will feature 5 fights, including:

KEVIN DOLAN vs. BILL MAHOOD

ANDY SOCIAL vs. FRANK COLCHER

JOHNNY GOOCH vs. VICTOR VALIMAKI

MIKE JORGENSEN vs. JAMIE LEONARD

BRAD BLACKBURN vs. QUENTON PONGRACZ

This episode will premiere on Monday, January 19th at 11h30PM on TKO MAJOR LEAGUE MMA on RDS. There will be replays of that episode on: 01/24/04 @ 1h00AM, 01/25/04 @ 5h30AM and 01/30/04 @ 1h00AM.

TKO President Stephane Patry was very happy to announce the news earlier today. "I think its great news for MMA fans out east; they will get a chance to see some of the best fighters that fought in the MFC. With more and more fighters from Western Canada coming to TKO, I think it's a great opportunity for our fans to see these athletes in action on TV before actually seeing them live in the TKO ring."

"One of the main reasons we decided to showcase these fights on our weekly show was the high quality of production put on by Mark with the MFC. This is one of the reasons I love to work with Mark - he's just so dramatically meticulous, just like me."

"The whole TKO-MFC merger was in fact just Mark and I needing each other's help to be able to bring this to the next level. The last few weeks haven't changed anything, while most of what happened is very sad for the Canadian MMA scene, that didn't change the fact that I will help Mark whenever he's ready to put on another MFC event - and I know he will be there to help me come February 28th".

TKO President Stephane Patry also added that a press conference will be held in Montreal on Friday January 16th at 2h00PM ET to announce the Main Event of TKO 15: UNSTOPPABLE between TKO World Middleweight Champion David Loiseau and his biggest challenge to date.

TICKETS ARE ON SALE RIGHT NOW! 514-999-7531

blah blah blah da fucking blah

ViewType alls I can say is awesome

when is SUAF going to appear on t.v... oh, thats right, your show never happened.

Wow Stephane what a great opportunity for the MFC to be aired at 0100 and 0530. This merger is doing miracles for the Mark and the MFC. What channel is that?.....oh ya that's right, Western Canada doesn't even get that one!!

ttt