For the haters that don't get it(Reem is topHW)

Okay, I'm going to break it down for you. I hear a lot of Overeeem isn't a top 10 HW, he hasn't beat anyone.. this and that. Well, Here it is:

1.Cain- Notable wins: Nog:(way past his prime Nog, Fringe top 10er at time. Brock: 5-2 mma record, mma newb, most overrated fighter in UFC history.

2.JDS- Notable wins: Werdum(A fat, out of shape Werdum at that, who at the time was not as high up the ranks) oh yea, thats it, because Kongo and GG are irrelevent, not even top 10's at the time or now.

3.Werdum- Beat Fedor, most say its luck but I called it. Still, Fedor imo has also been overrated a long, long ass time. Also struggled with Big foot(fringe top 10er) and of course got ko'd by JDS, etc.

4.Fedor- AA and Rogers, fringe top 10ers at time, and not now. Lost to Werdum, doesn't want to fight anyone (well Reem at least)

5.Brock- LOL. see above- most overrated fighter in ufc history. Win over Carwin after getting tooled, beat a lhw Randy.

6.Carwin- Mir is biggest victory.

7.Nog- Way past his prime, beat a lhw Randy of note as of late. Nothing in top 10 at HW or even close.

8.Barnett- um... yea.

9.Mir- Beat an old and hurt Nog.

Anyways, get my point. Reem beat Rogers who is just as good, or ranked higher at the time than a lot of these guys beat. Just because they are in the UFC, means nothing. You can say Overeem hasn't beat anyone of note, but the sad part is, he has beat better than 75% in the top of the ufc's hw's.

Quit sipping the ufc koolaid boys.

Yeah, and they all laughed at me for putting him in the top ten. 

https://sites.google.com/site/mixedmartialartsrankings/home

^^^

!LAUGHING!OUT!LOUD!

Theres mo point in arguing with the retards on mma.tv

your arguing with the same people who ranked brock #1 . LOL

Overeem is top 5 and nothing less. Everyone will come around once reem destroys werdum and dare i say fedor.

haters gonna hate zuffa zombies gonna zombie...

To be the man you have to beat the man.

Overeem isn't the man -

Fuck your stupid thread

Here's what you don't get, rankings aren't based off of potential. They are based on what you've actually done in the octagon/ring. Reem is an absolute monster but until he beats a top guy, he's not ranked in the top 5.

http://i.imgur.com/zDOCJ.gif

and lol at Rogers being just as good as the rest of that list

^^^

rogers was in the top 10, and still is on some lists you know...

And its true, that none of the top ranks ufc hws have beat anyone good either.. all fringe ranked top 10's.. just like Reem destroyed in Rogers is my point.

Daverr - ^^^

rogers was in the top 10, and still is on some lists you know...

And its true, that none of the top ranks ufc hws have beat anyone good either.. all fringe ranked top 10's.. just like Reem destroyed in Rogers is my point.

Rogers just won a 29-28 decision over Warpath.

True story.

He's not good.

If Nog is crap then that means that Tim Sylvia is crap...

...then that would mean that AA is crap for losing to Tim...

...which would make Brett's one big win totally useless...

See how stupid this thread is -

rogers would make brock do the disco dance if he landed the same shot he did on fedors nose.....

^^

lol, no cause Tim is crap now, so is AA. Where have you been? its 2011 almost bud

DreamFTW - rogers would make brock do the disco dance if he landed the same shot he did on fedors nose.....
Rogers has jack shit for takedown defense.

I know you just post here to hate on anything Zuffa.....but this is just fucking stupid -

Potential is a terrible thing to waste. Phone Post

I give Reem props for calling out Fedor before he had a loss. Rankings dont do much for me really, I think most people admit the guys a beast and no walkover for any HW in any org. Would love to see him in the UFC as much as I would Fedor honestly.

Stu Cazzo - 
DreamFTW - rogers would make brock do the disco dance if he landed the same shot he did on fedors nose.....
Rogers has jack shit for takedown defense.

I know you just post here to hate on anything Zuffa.....but this is just fucking stupid -

Rogers is a 1 dimensionql tamatacan but was ranked 10 after koing arlovski.

and dont get me started on zuffa.

Daverr - Okay, I'm going to break it down for you. I hear a lot of Overeeem isn't a top 10 HW, he hasn't beat anyone.. this and that. Well, Here it is:

1.Cain- Notable wins: Nog:(way past his prime Nog, Fringe top 10er at time. Brock: 5-2 mma record, mma newb, most overrated fighter in UFC history.

2.JDS- Notable wins: Werdum(A fat, out of shape Werdum at that, who at the time was not as high up the ranks) oh yea, thats it, because Kongo and GG are irrelevent, not even top 10's at the time or now.

3.Werdum- Beat Fedor, most say its luck but I called it. Still, Fedor imo has also been overrated a long, long ass time. Also struggled with Big foot(fringe top 10er) and of course got ko'd by JDS, etc.

4.Fedor- AA and Rogers, fringe top 10ers at time, and not now. Lost to Werdum, doesn't want to fight anyone (well Reem at least)

5.Brock- LOL. see above- most overrated fighter in ufc history. Win over Carwin after getting tooled, beat a lhw Randy.

6.Carwin- Mir is biggest victory.

7.Nog- Way past his prime, beat a lhw Randy of note as of late. Nothing in top 10 at HW or even close.

8.Barnett- um... yea.

9.Mir- Beat an old and hurt Nog.

Anyways, get my point. Reem beat Rogers who is just as good, or ranked higher at the time than a lot of these guys beat. Just because they are in the UFC, means nothing. You can say Overeem hasn't beat anyone of note, but the sad part is, he has beat better than 75% in the top of the ufc's hw's.

Quit sipping the ufc koolaid boys.

I think most of us get the point, that you have no point. Saying that (whatever)REEM is top because you dont agree that anyone else should be is not sound logic and is completely MMA Math. Overeem has not beaten anyone in MMA who is worth a damn. Using the Rogers win as a notrable win, completely rebukes your standings on every other fighter on your list and how you diminish their standings. Rogers got ranked only because he bombed on Arlovski, yet that win alone should make Reem the best there is?

P.S. Just beacuse someone doesnt agree with you doesnt make them a UFC fan, it makes them a realist.

What possessed you to make this thread?

Darth BLAF - <p>I love how a win over Nogueira is crap because he's "old".

A win over Werdum is crap because he's "fat".

A win over Randy is crap because he's a "LHW".

And so on and so on.....

But a win over Brett "Big Sokojdou" Rogers is FUCKING AWESOME, bros!!!!!!

Lmfao.

What a dumb fucking post from a dumb fucking faggot cunt fanboy groupie.

You should do this place a favor, the right and honorable thing, and go edit/delete your other 70+ posts of fucking gibberish and then ask a mod to ban your screen name so you're never ever even tempted to spew forth your utter nonsense on this forum ever again. EVER.</p> 

Did I fucking say that asshole????? This is for the people saying Reem isnt a top 10 guy.. I simply am saying that none of the top HWs have proven shit or beaten top level guys... asshole.

The "Rogers is good" defense never gets old.