for the love of spam! (THE MEAT IN A CAN!)

I have been to the Spam museum. Phone Post 3.0

donfryesmustache - Sometimes I'll take spam with me when I'm camping and slice it really think like bacon and fry it. Phone Post 3.0

Haven't done that in awhile now I'm craving it.

I prefer mine cooked slightly crispy.

Used to like it as a kid we had it regularly when my family had no dough. Haven't had it as an adult. My hippy wife would freak the fuck out if I fed it to our kids I might give that a go for entertainment. Phone Post 3.0

I grew up eating Spam. Spam, fried egg, and pan de sal Phone Post 3.0

Spam fried rice ftw

palmmute - I grew up eating Spam. Spam, fried egg, and pan de sal Phone Post 3.0

did you sometimes get the dreaded 'Luncheon Meat' replacement or was it ALWAYS the real deal Spam??

All of those suck. It is amazing how spam just can't be imitated with any success.

Pork shoulder and ham, mmm mmmm! Phone Post 3.0

i made spam fried rice last week!

PTM2020 -
palmmute - I grew up eating Spam. Spam, fried egg, and pan de sal Phone Post 3.0

did you sometimes get the dreaded 'Luncheon Meat' replacement or was it ALWAYS the real deal Spam??

Always the real deal here mane! Phone Post 3.0

Spam is great. Never ate it as a kid growing up, but I eat it every few months, always fried (or u can slice it and put it on a cookie sheet in the oven for similar results). Phone Post 3.0

fried spam and kraft dinner was a staple when I was a kid

Spam and Vienna Sausage are the grossest things to ever be consumed by humans Phone Post 3.0

Almost before the spam is done frying throw some sweet chili in. Delicious Phone Post

Loco moco:
White rice
Spam
Egg
Gravy... LOTS of gravy. Phone Post 3.0

I haven't had spam in at least 10 years. I liked the spicy spam but the place we used to buy it stopped carrying it.

MAKE THIS A SPAM RECIPE THREAD PLEASE Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - Mikey why all of the cheap meat stuff lately? You did a vienna snausage thread recently also. Are you on a tight budget?

im poor bro

sorry

Matt Phillips - 

I prefer mine cooked slightly crispy.

This. I hate the thick, almost raw spam you find in the 7-Eleven musubi.

Cut on the thinner side so you can get it all at least somewhat cooked, not just the outside