For the same cost of the wall you could...

Hire another 65 000 border agents to cover the remaining 1300 miles that isn't already fenced and have three eight hour shifts for ten years. 

It works out to 4 agents per mile of border if you minus the parts that are physically impassable due to geography. 

Seems like 65 000 decent paying jobs would be a better solution to a wall that's going to be constructed by Home Depot day labourers anyways. 

I'm willing to be if the government just started aggressively enforcing immigration law that would dramatically lover the number of illegals. 

Why cant we just build the sonar fence from Lost?

Or we could house all our homeless veterans, get them mental help or rehab and a job.

According to a guy I know at DHS, they are already hiring thousands of additional border patrol and custom's agents.

And after 100 years and the walls still standing and your paying 4 generations of agents their pensions, health care and salaries it looks like it's a bad idea. Is there better ways? Probably, buts lets do anything to stem the flow than worry about other problems. I read about 1000 a week come across the border. Our system is becoming overloaded and our entitlement programs are going broke, we have to do something.

x FOX x - 

I'm willing to be if the government just started aggressively enforcing immigration law that would dramatically lover the number of illegals. 

this.  Neither the wall nor the stupid "sanctuary city" bullshit addresses the actual problem.  Companies are hiring illegals.  Aggresively stop companies from hiring illegals.  That should be step #1 and then we can see what needs to be done after that.

A wall is not a human and is incapable taking a bribe or looking the other way...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/28/us/homeland-security-border-bribes.html

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/sandiego/news/press-releases/us-border-patrol-agent-charged-with-attempting-to-distribute-narcotics-and-bribery

ladder > wall

BrowBeater - 
RdotC - Why cant we just build the sonar fence from Lost?
You don't remember how easy it was to turn that off? Jin and Sun should've been killed when they reunited, but luckily Ben had hacked into it before hand.

You think Mexican's are as intelligent as Benjamin fucking Linus?