For the select few....

who live in Florida or close by and don't ever check the Florida State UG threads.... :)

I'm fighting with Bellator Friday, July 20th in Tampa, FL @ The USF Sun Dome Arena.

GREAT VALUE OPPORTUNITY:

I am supposed to get 20% of all ticket sales, but I don't even care about making money. Tickets are $30 and the selection is supposed to be the best $30 seats in the house circling all around the cage and arena. So everyone gets a good seat.Now if you bought these tickets from ticket master or at the venue they will be adding an additional service charge of $15-$20. So the $30 tickets would in fact be costing $45-$50. Now what I gonna do for all of ya'll is discount off my earnings. Giving you all the opportunity to "Buy One Get One Half Off". Meaning instead of paying $60 for 2 tickets, you will only be spending $45 for 2 tickets. Which if bought at cost would actually be costing you $90-$100. Meaning you are getting tickets for 50-60% off ticket master and venue prices.Anyone interested email your orders, questions, or inquiries to bensaundersmma@gmail.com Payments can either be made in person by buying them at my local ATT Academy in Orlando, by mailing me the cash which once received I will mail out your tickets, or by paying via PayPal and then I will mail them out to you.[I'de say in person or via PayPal will be the most secure.] I also have a select few ATT Academies helping out which I will be posting updates on loacations, contacts, and addresses later.This is a RARE Opportunity as I never get to fight local and in my home state. The card is stacked and it is gonna be a great event!

I honestly don't care about the money... I'm just trying to provide a great opportunity for all the fans of the sport to have the chance and come out to witness some Great fights live... all while trying to not clean out their bank accounts. Times are tough and this economy is being a stupid whore!!!! LOL

So I'm tryin to give back... even though it might not be much. :)

Wish I could be there. Bellator needs to get back to Chicago. They put on a great show and I got to see Shonie bring his 30 woman gang with last time!!!!

WAR Saunders, you always bring it, and always give your all. Best of luck mang!

Thanks LnPninja... sucks you can't make it. and Chicago sounds fun... i've never been. I know Bellators headquarters or base office(s) are in Chicago so i don't see it being far fetched to see them make a return. :)

Shame I'm in the uk I would love to see you fight. You always bring it. Have the UFC ever said to you if you'll get another chance if you string a few wins together? Phone Post

Yeah we got some dope things here in Chi-town. Try not to actually fight here though, the weight cut would be horror for you around all the amazing food we have. :-)

Not to mention the athletic commission is a joke.

TTT 4 Ben!!

Killa Killa Bee Y'all

Floridians - Go support one of the best dudes in the sport!

If you haven't been to a Bellator event, you should go. There are always good seats available, for good prices, and the fights are always entertaining.

I live in California otherwise I'd be all over this.  Thanks for hooking up the UG Killa B!

Chicago area crowds have recently been tame at all major MMA events between UFC, Bellator, and Strikeforce. Maybe it was over-saturation of MMA, sports choices, or they just aren't much as fight fans. Regardless of the reason, Bellator shouldn't return there any time soon IMO.

Look for some activity on the Bellator UK TV deal front in August or September. That's around the time when UFC's deal with ESPN UK expires. Bellator's also added some Englishmen to their roster recently, i.e.: Daley and Godbeer, plus supposedly Wallhead will be in the next WW tourney. After Bellator gets a UK TV deal, plus is on Spike in the States, that should provide them with the resources and marketability to stage an event across the pond.

always i repeat ALWAYS a fan here. good luck to you. stay healthy and whip some ass. its close to my birthday(7/24) and im in louisiana so its not out the question to go. it would def be something im considering now. hey if while youre on cam you could sa happy birthday i would just be giddy (you totally dont have to do that). anyway ill root for you either in the crowd or watching at home.

WAR KILLA BEE!!!

-Wade

Wilson_20 after I fought and beat Matt Sung Lee in my Bellator debut... UFC called up Dan Lambert of ATT asking me to fight and if I was in contract... but I am currently in contract with Bellator. Which do treat me great... so i'm not complaining.

I will admit it does suck how people don't think fighters are UFC level when they aren't in the UFC. But that's really just because the UFC's marketing team did such a phenomenal job of creating a brand that blew up! Not to mention they were the debut of MMA in America and they also invested so much time, money, and work on legalizing MMA world wide so it's not mind boggling to see how we got to this point. And a good indicator of where we are currently is summed up pretty easily when you hear that "People train UFC and not MMA..." lol It just goes to show... we have a ways to go before we are truly mainstream and understood at the same time. :)

Ttt Phone Post

Good luck B!!! Love how you keep shit so exciting from the bottom.

keylockarmbar - always i repeat ALWAYS a fan here. good luck to you. stay healthy and whip some ass. its close to my birthday(7/24) and im in louisiana so its not out the question to go. it would def be something im considering now. hey if while youre on cam you could sa happy birthday i would just be giddy (you totally dont have to do that). anyway ill root for you either in the crowd or watching at home.

WAR KILLA BEE!!!

-Wade

It would by no means even out the travel costs... but if you made the journey I would happily give you a birthday ticket for free! Cause I am a nice guy... and well thats some crazy ass fan support and commitment i would not be able to look past or deny. lol :)

Ben Saunders - Wilson_20 after I fought and beat Matt Sung Lee in my Bellator debut... UFC called up Dan Lambert of ATT asking me to fight and if I was in contract... but I am currently in contract with Bellator. Which do treat me great... so i'm not complaining.

I will admit it does suck how people don't think fighters are UFC level when they aren't in the UFC. But that's really just because the UFC's marketing team did such a phenomenal job of creating a brand that blew up! Not to mention they were the debut of MMA in America and they also invested so much time, money, and work on legalizing MMA world wide so it's not mind boggling to see how we got to this point. And a good indicator of where we are currently is summed up pretty easily when you hear that "People train UFC and not MMA..." lol It just goes to show... we have a ways to go before we are truly mainstream and understood at the same time. :)
Good to hear your being treated well and honouring your contract. A lot of people would try an back out to get in the UFC Phone Post

ttt

I'll be there. But I already got hooked up with cage side seats  :) 

But for anyone else in Florida, that's a hell of a deal. TTT for Killa B! 

Hopefully Bellator gets more people than the UFC did in their previous trip to Florida!

That was a disgrace

Fan from the UK! I'd love to watch you fight live someday

War Saunders! Phone Post