For Those Having Problems with Autoplay ADs

and if you're at work, school or wherever else you're not allowed to install anything (because you don't have admin rights to the local machine) just download chromium here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/crportable/

run the .exe (it will just extract the files).

then run

ChromiumPortable.exe

once the browser is up and running go settings (click on the icon right below the 'X' (upper right corner), choose 'More Tools', 'extensions', 'get more extensions' then search for AD BLOCK PLUS (ABP).

you will never have problems with ads again!

chromium is based off chrome without the privacy crap you get from google and it's open source.

What are theres autoplay ads that appear to have everyone's jimmies rustled.

Why should I have to do that for this one shitty site?

Maybe if I buy a blue name it will help.

T-Ham - Why should I have to do that for this one shitty site?

If you buy a blue name, the iphone app, and the android app, that should take care of it. 

ABP blocks ads on all sites (very helpful with pr0n sites) even the ones on youtube.

you can choose to whitelist the sites that hosts the ads if you want to support the site you're seeing the ad on.

are you saying this is the only site that has autoplay ads?   the y are on almost every website these days. sports, news, even facebook I think.

Test For Echo - 

are you saying this is the only site that has autoplay ads?   the y are on almost every website these days. sports, news, even facebook I think.

Out of all the sites I go to, this one is by far the worst with the autoplay ads and the redirect ads.  I can't remember the last time I went to a site that had any redirect ads.  

angryinch - 
Test For Echo - 

Out of all the sites I go to, this one is by far the worst with the autoplay ads and the redirect ads.  I can't remember the last time I went to a site that had any redirect ads.  

idk about redirect ads, but autoplay ads are common as hell. been to ESPN's website lately? etc...

lalalalalalalalalala

TryhardNobody - ive never seen an autoplay ad here but i noticed some ad company named "Chango" is dropping cookies on my computer through mma.tv. Is that whos responsible?

could very well be. quick search came up with this:

from their website:

'Chango is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and is committed to transparency and choice. We believe advertising best practices will enhance trust and support the continuing development of informative, creative, and free content and services on the Internet.

Some of the ads you receive on Web pages are customized based on predictions about your interests generated from your visits over time and across different websites. This type of ad customization—sometimes called “online behavioral” or “interest-based” advertising—is enabled through your computer browser and browser cookies. Such online advertising helps support the free content, products and services you get online.'

https://www.google.com/safebrowsing/report_badware/