For those who havent see 'The Man In The Arena'...

youre welcome. My goal is life is to make strangers happy.

"I gave my parents the crabs."

For anyone who hasn't watched it yet do so for this line.

Sorry Reggie. Wont happen again... I'd been drinking... So was the mod who edited my screen name...

Sub'd Phone Post

Subd Phone Post

Reggie Warren Jr -  Its a great movie for old school fans and new fans to the sport. I wish they didnt have to take out the fight footage!

Who is "they" Reggie?

Very good documentary. I was only going to watch the first one tonight but I ended up knocking out all 7. More fighters need to do stuff like this, IMO.

Cindy

CindyO - 
Reggie Warren Jr -  Its a great movie for old school fans and new fans to the sport. I wish they didnt have to take out the fight footage!

Who is "they" Reggie?

Very good documentary. I was only going to watch the first one tonight but I ended up knocking out all 7. More fighters need to do stuff like this, IMO.

Cindy

I know the guys who made the movie and I saw the original version first with highlights from the fights. I guess they were told in the beginning they would be able to get the fight footage, but once finished, the UFC said its a no go...all business and thats their footage. they dont license to independent film projects.

Reggie Warren Jr - 
CindyO - 

Who is "they" Reggie?

Cindy

I know the guys who made the movie and I saw the original version first with highlights from the fights. I guess they were told in the beginning they would be able to get the fight footage, but once finished, the UFC said its a no go...all business and thats their footage. they dont license to independent film projects.

True story!

TTT

Reggie Warren Jr - 
CindyO - 

Who is "they" Reggie?

Cindy

Wow, that sucks. I really like the documentary. Are they doing anything else MMA related?

Cindy

CindyO - 
Reggie Warren Jr - 
CindyO - 

Who is "they" Reggie?

Cindy

Wow, that sucks. I really like the documentary. Are they doing anything else MMA related?

Cindy

ha. Im glad you like it as well. I've watched every MMA doc ever made and I think its one of the best...has a lot of heart, shows human side to the fighters, and has a great story.

these guys spent a lot of money on this...as of now, they plan to stay far away from MMA documentaries! maybe one day the UFC will make exceptions to well made film projects that help educate and build new fans to the sport.

And Cindy...Ross G is the film maker. Hes posting on the thread...you could always ask him.

CindyO -

Who is "they" Reggie?

Cindy

"They" are clearly aliens. Phone Post

CindyO - 
Reggie Warren Jr - 
CindyO - 

Who is "they" Reggie?

Cindy

Cindy

Thanks for all the compliments Cindy (and for your continuing support Reggie).  Yah, no plans for another MMA doc just yet.  You have any ideas for me?

PROUD OF NEER'S VICTORY FRIDAY NIGHT OVER DUANE "BANG" LUDWIG~  Here's a section of the documentary with the infamous Josh Neer vs Spencer Fisher  battle!

LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7n8RxUGGg

LINK TO WHOLE MOVIE: http://www.youtube.com/themaninthearenafilm