Forget about Hendricks,the real robbery was Chael.

Rashad robbed him of his soul.
What a mauling that was.
But you gotta give it to Chael. He already had another headliner fight booked before this one anyway. Dude knows how to play the fight game. Win or lose.
Anyone think Wanderlei will maul him just as easily? Phone Post 3.0

Rashad could stop the takedown, Wandy wont = Chael Winning (Hopefully)

I felt robbed. I feel like Chael didnt give it much, and just "let" Rashad win. He didnt even try to move or get Rashad off his back. Something just seemed "off" about the whole fight from the second it started.

All 3 Judges had it 30-27 Sonnen

Chael could be an excellent swimming teacher based on his movements last night.

Regarding Wand, Chael will sub him.

Hi.

BernardHopkins - 

he doesnt know how to play the fight game

losing so bad so many times in boxing would = you are never heard from again

all this is, is UFC bullshit...and chael is great at being completely full of shit. they area  good couple

Chael's next fight: Cain.

I thought it was cool how Rashad was getting teary eyed after Chaels interview on the post fight show.

I like and respect chael. But tapping from strikes was cringeworthy. No offence intended I understand. Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin - I like and respect chael. But tapping from strikes was cringeworthy. No offence intended I understand. Phone Post 3.0

I see literally no difference between tapping to a guy on your back that has you grapevined POUNDING your skull repeated with huge shots vs. tapping when someone has you in.. let's say a rear naked choke. The lasting damage from the skull pounding is significantly more severe.

Why let someone pound you into unconsciousness when you know that it's going to happen ?

Arlovskis Chin - I like and respect chael. But tapping from strikes was cringeworthy. No offence intended I understand. Phone Post 3.0

He didn't tap, it was a TKO.

After reading what I hastily posted..  I DO see a difference.. To me it's more reasonable to tap in Chael's situation vs. tapping to an RNC.

"Dude knows how to play the fight game. Win or lose."

It's not a fuckin supermarket bro, not a marketplace. I couldn't give two fucks if he knows how to ROB fans of decent fights by pushing his name to the nth degree regardless of how little chance he has to win.

He straight up gave up against Rashad, GAVE UP... 'Oh but he gets more fights' and he 'gets air time on commentary shows'and blah blah... What are you his fucking mate? Part of his entourage? I want good well matched fights, not blabber mouths.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 

He didn't tap, it was a TKO.

There was a small tap. I think he should have tapped anyways.

From my understanding.. I cannot post it.. but i'll gladly PM it to you.

Clarence Parents - 

I see literally no difference between tapping to a guy on your back that has you grapevined POUNDING your skull repeated with huge shots vs. tapping when someone has you in.. let's say a rear naked choke. The lasting damage from the skull pounding is significantly more severe.

Why let someone pound you into unconsciousness when you know that it's going to happen ?

I agree.

When you're done you're done.No shame in tapping. Hell even Shogun tapped against Jones.

Why get some potential brain damage or lose some limps for not tapping solely because you want to preserve some nonsensical, imaginary macho status?

They are frigging fighters.

Arlovskis Chin - I like and respect chael. But tapping from strikes was cringeworthy. No offence intended I understand. Phone Post 3.0
I hate this type of thinking. Nothing wrong with saying I'm done instead of waiting until 20 more strikes land Phone Post 3.0

Why was this fight made in the first place? Sure seems like Sonnen sacrificed himself to give Rashad a push.

IP - Why was this fight made in the first place? Sure seems like Sonnen sacrificed himself to give Rashad a push.
This, easiest fight of the night to call. If Chael can't take you down he's fucked. What surprised me was how much bigger Rashad looked. Phone Post 3.0

BernardHopkins - 

he doesnt know how to play the fight game

losing so bad so many times in boxing would = you are never heard from again

all this is, is UFC bullshit...and chael is great at being completely full of shit. they area  good couple

Really? What about Arturo Gatti? Emmanuel Augustus?

If it was someone like Jake Shields losing all these fights you would be right, but there is an exception to every rule.

IP - Why was this fight made in the first place? Sure seems like Sonnen sacrificed himself to give Rashad a push.

Yep.......Sonnen is a company man.

This fight was to push Rashad.

If fight fans didn't see that they are blind.