Forget about Hendricks,the real robbery was Chael.

I'm no Chael nuthugger, I just think Chael wasn't the better fighter in that matchup. He's a scrapper. It's not like he normally doesn't bring it, it's just that Rashad was too much for him.
As far as him being a company man and all that, I'm sure that's just the best way for him to stay in the UFC. Because his skill level isn't as up there as he thinks it is. Love him or hate him, he knows what he's doing.
Who else do you know that gets headliner fights with as many recent losses as Chael's gotten lately? Phone Post 3.0

Chael looked soft, like he wasn't prepared to win this fight.

Hmmmm...

I couldn't believe Chael Sonnen tapped to strikes. I was very shocked to see that happen. Phone Post

Clarence Parents -
Arlovskis Chin - I like and respect chael. But tapping from strikes was cringeworthy. No offence intended I understand. Phone Post 3.0

I see literally no difference between tapping to a guy on your back that has you grapevined POUNDING your skull repeated with huge shots vs. tapping when someone has you in.. let's say a rear naked choke. The lasting damage from the skull pounding is significantly more severe.

Why let someone pound you into unconsciousness when you know that it's going to happen ?

I cringed at it for him. I don't see the problem. But I've quit before and know it will eat him up no doubt. There's no shame in it but as a competitor it's not something you can rationalise like that. Phone Post 3.0