Forget May 2nd, today is...

...the best day of sports so far this year.

NCAA Super Regionals (currently watching Missouri State/Arkansas)
Champions League final
USA Women's World Cup match
Belmont Stakes (could possibly see history
Stanley Cup Game 2
Dan Henderson fight

ESPN made a huge freaking deal about May 2nd (the day of Mayweather/Pacquiao), but this is much better. Phone Post 3.0

Oops, the women's game is a replay from 2011. Still an awesome day. Phone Post 3.0

I know two of the sports you've mentioned so that's an alright day for me, what's a Belmont stake? Phone Post 3.0

You realize it's June 6th.

May 2nd had May-Pac and Spurs - Clippers Game 7.

Today is alright. Cotto fights on HBO tonight too Phone Post 3.0

Kway - You realize it's June 6th.
Fewer and fewer people understand the meaning of the date or remember the sacrifices made on the beaches... Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I know two of the sports you've mentioned so that's an alright day for me, what's a Belmont stake? Phone Post 3.0
Horse racing. American Pharoah is going for the Triple Crown (winning Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Belmont Stakes). No horse has done that since 1978. Phone Post 3.0

Horus2001 -
Fewer and fewer people understand the meaning of the date or remember the sacrifices made on the beaches... Phone Post 3.0
Yes, I am fully aware that today is the 71st anniversary of D-day. Why must an observation that many wonderful sporting events are falling on this day automatically be translated into losing meaning of the day? Phone Post 3.0

World Peace's Left Elbow -
Horus2001 -
Yes, I am fully aware that today is the 71st anniversary of D-day. Why must an observation that many wonderful sporting events are falling on this day automatically be translated into losing meaning of the day? Phone Post 3.0
Did you just google this, sir? Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I know two of the sports you've mentioned so that's an alright day for me, what's a Belmont stake? Phone Post 3.0
I don't know but it sounds delicious Phone Post 3.0

If Hendo pulls it off I'm gonna shit.

May 2nd was over hyped and the "main event" was ridiculously over hyped bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

LOL, that was almost weirder than when Paul Buentello tried to get the crowd chanting with him.

The choke was weird, too. If Matt wasn't Matt I would've thought that was a work especially with the WWE interview.