Forget Sylvia... SERGEI KHARITONOV

Hmm which HW FIGHTER deserves a 1 fight contract in the ufc..

The fighter who is 3-0 in his last 3 fights? Or the fighter that is 0-3 in his last 3 fights?

The fighter that can actually make 265 weight limit, or the fighter that cant?

The fighter who is begging people for a shot, or the fighter that just BANGS BRO.

Honestly which fighter deserves the fans outcry for a chance in the UFC???

I think it's pretty obvious....

Lost to Anderson Silva. If he can't beat a middleweight... Jeez man.

Do you even Glory bro?

Jk get this man into the UFC Dana! Phone Post 3.0

FanToFighter - Lost to Anderson Silva. If he can't beat a middleweight... Jeez man.

Do you even Glory bro?

Jk get this man into the UFC Dana! Phone Post 3.0

yes
ha
yup

3 VUs

In the first ever UFC in Maine??

I dont give a rats ass if the guy is 100-0 I want to see big Tim!!

A former Champ should get a chance to fight in his home state!!

He's earned that!!!

^^ You would have some type of legitimate point.....

If Sylvia wasn't 0-4 in his last 4 fights....

MainelyBJJ - 

He's earned that!!!

Come on Tim. You haven't had the greatest showings recently. Remember that whole Ray Mercer thing?

Mrbrownfolks - 
MainelyBJJ - 

He's earned that!!!

Come on Tim. You haven't had the greatest showings recently. Remember that whole Ray Mercer thing?

LOL  VU

Kinkle - ^^ You would have some type of legitimate point.....

Who cares what his record is ?  He is a former champ. Put him on the prelims. Its not like he is trying to get in line for a title shot.  Guy wants to ONE TIME fight in the big show in his home state.

Again a 2 or 3 time Champ deserves that regardless what his last 4 fight record is.

Signed! Him vs Hunt = fapping Phone Post 3.0

MainelyBJJ -
Kinkle - ^^ You would have some type of legitimate point.....

Who cares what his record is ?  He is a former champ. Put him on the prelims. Its not like he is trying to get in line for a title shot.  Guy wants to ONE TIME fight in the big show in his home state.

Again a 2 or 3 time Champ deserves that regardless what his last 4 fight record is.

Agreed Phone Post 3.0

"Who cares what his record is ? "

pretty much most people, we get it, you are the one actual SYLVIA fan on the board. This is the UFC. The fact is he didn't EARN IT, the NBA or NFL don't let guys play a game simply out of sympathy, why should the UFC?

Especially when you realize giving Sylvia a fight BUMPS OFF a fighter from the card that is most likely much more deserving, are you saying that dude should be robbed out of a fight?

Signed for Sergei.

Wins some fights Tim and give the UFC a reason to sign you. Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle - "Who cares what his record is ? "

pretty much most people, we get it, you are the one actual SYLVIA fan on the board. This is the UFC. The fact is he didn't EARN IT, the NBA or NFL don't let guys play a game simply out of sympathy, why should the UFC?

Especially when you realize giving Sylvia a fight BUMPS OFF a fighter from the card that is most likely much more deserving, are you saying that dude should be robbed out of a fight?
Excellent point Phone Post 3.0

There are so many great EXCITING matchups with Sergei. Sergei vs Hunt/Nelson would bring the fucking house down.

Kinkle - "Who cares what his record is ? "

LMAO @ robbed out of a fight?  I said have Tim fight on the PRELIMS!!  The UFC has a fight card once a month almost I am sure they can find a slot for whatever up and coming fighter that would lose his spot.

This isntt he NFL or NBA its the fight game. Two complete diffrent animals. Tim is an active fighting pro heavy!

Oh and he hasnt EARNED it?  I am sure while champ Tim help make the UFC enough money he earned his spot on the PRELIMS!  :)

"LMAO @ robbed out of a fight? I said have Tim fight on the PRELIMS!!"

Are you retarded? It doesn't matter if it is the main card or prelims, an MMA fighter that fought his way to a UFC shot would be denied an opportunity if the Shart-iac was given a fight. It doesn't matter what card it happens on, a fighter is getting denied an opportunity to make money for himself and possibly his family.

Also honestly it's pointless to argue, just because like the other "Get Shartiac in the UFC" movements that have happened, the end will be the same, Sylvia will not get a UFC fight.

Remember what happened when Sylvia was close to signing for Strikeforce? Lorenzo and Dana put a stop to it, they simply don't like him, he won't be in the UFC. Period.

Sylvia vs Sergei on the Maine card, winner gets a 3 fight deal.

Yeah it's really a damn shame he isn't in the UFC.

I'd like to see him KO Browne. Phone Post 3.0

Ya I'm the retard!! Im the one that thinks 2500 to show 2500 to win on the PRELIMS is feeding my family !!

LMAO

The card hasnt even been filled in yet so your point is moot. He wouldnt be taking anything from anybody. 

Also this is a money buisness.  What makes more money for the UFC in Maine?  A home grown kid born and raised who happens to be a former heavy champ or some 145 pounder from New Mexico?