Forget Sylvia... SERGEI KHARITONOV

FanToFighter - Lost to Anderson Silva. If he can't beat a middleweight... Jeez man.

Do you even Glory bro?

Jk get this man into the UFC Dana! Phone Post 3.0
That fight warranted another round. It was a draw. Phone Post 3.0

HUGE Sergei fan here. VU OP!

MainelyBJJ -

Ya I'm the retard!! Im the one that thinks 2500 to show 2500 to win on the PRELIMS is feeding my family !!

LMAO

The card hasnt even been filled in yet so your point is moot. He wouldnt be taking anything from anybody. 

Also this is a money buisness.  What makes more money for the UFC in Maine?  A home grown kid born and raised who happens to be a former heavy champ or some 145 pounder from New Mexico?

Yes undercard fighters still depend on whatever little money they make to survive. It doesn't matter if the card hasn't been filled yet, if there is an open fight spot that Sylvia takes up, that means a more deserving fighter was passed over, if you don't understand that you lack common sense.

LOL at a draw, nobody besides maybe you would be swayed to buy the card because Shart-iac is on it. I challenge anybody to even name the card he last fought on without using google, or who he actually fought (you might know but nobody else has a clue). If you want to argue who would be a bigger draw, Sergei would be easily, he is one of the most exciting HW's in MMA history. Phone Post 3.0

MainelyBJJ -
Kinkle - ^^ You would have some type of legitimate point.....

If Sylvia wasn't 0-4 in his last 4 fights....

Who cares what his record is ?  He is a former champ. Put him on the prelims. Its not like he is trying to get in line for a title shot.  Guy wants to ONE TIME fight in the big show in his home state.

Again a 2 or 3 time Champ deserves that regardless what his last 4 fight record is.

It's not even the fact that he loses. It's the fact he has shown since after the last arlovski fight he doesn't take his career seriously. Who's to say he will even try to get in shape? Phone Post 3.0

A more deserving fighter?  LMAO  You do remember Tim is a multiple time Champ right? 

How is some 145 pounder from New Mexico or wherever more deserving a fight in MAINE then Tim? Thats stupid and the thought process about taking a spot is just dumb. The card isnt made up yet I stand by what i said before. How about instead of 5 prelim fights they have 6?  How hard is that.  You just dont like Tim so continue hating. It dosent make or prove any point your trying to make.

Oh and remember this is happening in Maine. You wanna talk draw?   The New England Fights card Tim was on was crazy full not a empty seat in the house.  The cards before and after not so much.  This is fact as a attend these cards every other month. 

Stop being a hater.....  :)  LOL

Yes a fighter who sweat and bled to rack up a winning streak is more deserving then a fighter who let himself go physically, doesn't care anymore, and has racked up a 4 fight losing streak. Sylvia is also not even close to being a noble former champion, he is a proven cheater, and fought to get released from the UFC.

The UFC is not the make a wish foundation, it is supposedly a top tier MMA org. I don't hate Tim, I hardly think about him, I just don't find him deserving.

Also you are detailing this thread, it's not about your stupid made up scenarios about Sylvia. It's about SERGEI, and him in the UFC. Go gag on Tim in the other Sylvia petition threads, stop derailing this one.

WAR SERGEI!!! Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle - Yes a fighter who sweat and bled to rack up a winning streak is more deserving then a fighter who let himself go physically, doesn't care anymore, and has racked up a 4 fight losing streak. Sylvia is also not even close to being a noble former champion, he is a proven cheater, and fought to get released from the UFC.

The UFC is not the make a wish foundation, it is supposedly a top tier MMA org. I don't hate Tim, I hardly think about him, I just don't find him deserving.

Also you are detailing this thread, it's not about your stupid made up scenarios about Sylvia. It's about SERGEI, and him in the UFC. Go gag on Tim in the other Sylvia petition threads, stop derailing this one.

WAR SERGEI!!! Phone Post 3.0

Ok big guy you got it.  LOL

Kinkle - ^^ You would have some type of legitimate point.....

If Sylvia wasn't 0-4 in his last 4 fights....
My possible response would either be:

Fuck you, logic! ! !

Or (and this pains me):

I agree with all of Kinkle's points thus far! Phone Post 3.0

It shouldn't pain you to agree with me, I'm one of the best posters on this site! Phone Post 3.0