Forget Women Fly Div, Make Women Atomweight Div

First Title fight the Karate Hottie vs Carla Esparza.  Michelle is a bit too small for Straw weight but she would dominate Atoms.

erikmfx -

First Title fight the Karate Hottie vs Carla Esparza.  Michelle is a bit too small for Straw weight but she would dominate Atoms.

105 will be next

guessing under 2 years 

girls 105-115 are easier to market than 135-145

I like that idea. Not sure about Espraza though. Lots of other atomweights to choose from.

RockTheVote - Wrong for the same reason adding 145 was wrong. You suck talent from an adjacent weight class, and neither of them are chock full of contenders. By doing 125 they bring in some new talent, and they draw talent from above and below.

I think there are a lot of women like Karate Hottie that are a little too small for 115.  Michele was Atomweight champ for Invicta and had to gain 10 lbs ( a lot of weight relative to her size) to fight in the UFC.  She looked small against Rose.  I say make a division for the Karate Hottie!

125 is better, more deep

125 is a good idea because it allows for 'superfights' between the 115 and 135 girls. Lots of girls from both divisions have said they would fight in it JJ included.

Personallly want 125 to see JJ vs Shevchenko in mma although Shevchenko will almost definitely beat her again I just dont see anyone at 115 beating JJ if she gets by Andrade

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
erikmfx -

105 will be next

guessing under 2 years 

girls 105-115 are easier to market than 135-145

Agreed

105 is a sexy weight for chicks

ranier wolfcastle -

Underrated post.

ranier wolfcastle - 

Somewhere out there, waiting to be discovered, is the 5'0", 105-pound, D-implant WMMA fighter of my dreams.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, DANA.

fuck off with any ideas that include more weight classes, male or female!!!!