forgot how big Sammy Scaff got Tyson's nose job

Tried to change my thread title before posting and clearly fucked it all up.

That's how Joe Rogan would do almost all of his haters

Man, that movement at about 2:17.

He butt fucked his soul

What a fuckin specimen.

Scaff lived with Tyson after up at D'Amato's, because he was asked to help get Tyson ready for Ferguson. Scaff was a pipefitter, and the boxing was just a part time gig.

I've never seen Tyson that light on his feet before. That was scary seeing a 215 lb man moving with such agility.

Scaff would have made an excellent bouncer

And he was 19 there ffs 

Scaff actually moves very well for such a big guy.

Can you imagine if that 19 year old Tyson was born 30 years later which would make him around 20 year old today and could have been an MMA fighter instead. He would be wrecking the HW and LHW.

flip_guard - Scaff actually moves very well for such a big guy.

Can you imagine if that 19 year old Tyson was born 30 years later which would make him around 20 year old today and could have been an MMA fighter instead. He would be wrecking the HW and LHW.
Takedowns brow ................

99 pound Robin Givens fucked him up.

Isn't this the dude that Tyson wanted to drill his nose into his skull before the fight?

And then he followed through.

sgotwalks - 

Tried to change my thread title before posting and clearly fucked it all up.

I tried to help.

Babymonst - 

look how far JDS got. look at the current HW division. 

Milford Cubicle - 
Babymonst - 

If Tyson had trained takedowns, he would've been a murderer in the UFC. He was short, stocky and fast as fuck. Drop him down to 205 and he'd have been a wrecking machine. But yeah, it's the biggest what if ever. He did pretty good with that whole boxing thing til he went nuts.

Babymonst -

I imagine that if Tyson is an MMA fighter today that he would also be training ground game.

Fabes - 
Milford Cubicle - 
Babymonst - 

If Tyson had trained takedowns, he would've been a murderer in the UFC. He was short, stocky and fast as fuck. Drop him down to 205 and he'd have been a wrecking machine. But yeah, it's the biggest what if ever. He did pretty good with that whole boxing thing til he went nuts.

Imagine Randleman with 50% worse wrestling, but 100% better stand-up. That's scary!