Forgot to turn my car off

Got to work at about 8. Left at 6. My car was sitting there idling. It sat and idled for 10 hours while I worked.

What do I win?

Al Gore will be by soon to kick you in the nuts.

I know a guy that did that for 12 hours.

you don't win shit becides the 'dumbass award' for the day...

you did lose gas. Speak to 0 MPG

Yous gots one of dem future cars that don't take keys???

Wtf Gomer?? How did you pull off that maneuver slappy bags?

pcuzz - I know a guy that did that for 12 hours.

Op just got owned

If your a/c was on the whole time, this would be a cool story, bro.

How hungover were you?   I did that once for about 4 hours, I took a lunch.   I quickly realized my entire ride to work was done drunk. 

Was your baby inside the car as well?

Next time, do inside a small garage and remain in the vehicle. everybody wins

So, you go to work stoned. I see

Luckily it wasn't stolen. A guy I work with had his car stolen out of his driveway last Wednesday when he left it idling to warm up.

TryhardNobody -

a purse and some makeup

^.

time to check your shit bro

LOL how?

Be thankful you still have a car. This is how tons of cars are stolen.

dumb arse !

Stupidnewbie - Be thankful you still have a car. This is how tons of cars are stolen.

If you follow the OP, he has an old Jeep nobody wants an old keep except Jeep nerds and they would only set up an alter to the jeep.

Barbasol -
Stupidnewbie - Be thankful you still have a car. This is how tons of cars are stolen.

If you follow the OP, he has an old Jeep nobody wants an old keep except Jeep nerds and they would only set up an alter to the jeep.

This was not my jeep, it was my 2000 Honda civic! Reliable as fuck and great fuel economy. I had around 1/8th of a tank when I left it and it had enough gas to get me to the gas station after running all day, son!

But it was in a mostly secure lot. We are under construction so they bought and bulldozed a city block and made the parking lot 1/4 mile from the office. There are security patrols through there all day. It was sort of "inside the wire." I say sort of because we have a secure gated faculty with truly secure parking, but that is on the other side of the complex and I didn't park in there today. Basically, I was safe.