Former fighter, grandson of Charles Manson

Jason Freeman, a former mixed martial artist nicknamed Charles Manson III, has won the first round of court battles to claim the frozen corpse of deceased famed serial killer Charles Manson.

Story here:  https://mymmanews.com/frozen-charles-manson-corpse/

who wants a dead body? publicity stunt at best

He looks like an OGer

Lights Out Lurker -
OldSchoolMike - who wants a dead body? publicity stunt at best

Because anything that has to do with Charles Manson can make millions of dollars now that he's dead. He could cremate the body and sell the ashes, set up a exhibition for viewing the body, etc. 

Hopefully he fought to get the body to AVOID others from exploiting his grandfathers body.

Then again, we're talking about manson.  Dude will probably cash in somehow. Prob just the beginning of him gettin the rights to mansons name and belongings so he can cash out for years to come. We shall see. 

Any links to this guy's fights? Is he decent?

Jason is a great guy, and tough as nails. Hasn’t fought in awhile I believe.

Was all state in wrestling (Ohio) and won a bunch of tough man’s before getting into MMA. He later knocked out Jason Riley in Strike force (Hendo headlined in Columbus). We trained together some, and were on a popular radio show once before a fight we had lol.

Although he never talked about his heritage, he later wrote a book about it. Think I saw him on CNN or some other show talking about it. His dad committed suicide over the overall torment.

Hopefully he puts it on ice and travels the country showing the old freak in a tent. Pathetic life and pathetic death.

0hi0direct - 
Lights Out Lurker -
OldSchoolMike - who wants a dead body? publicity stunt at best

Because anything that has to do with Charles Manson can make millions of dollars now that he's dead. He could cremate the body and sell the ashes, set up a exhibition for viewing the body, etc. 

Hopefully he fought to get the body to AVOID others from exploiting his grandfathers body.

Then again, we're talking about manson.  Dude will probably cash in somehow. Prob just the beginning of him gettin the rights to mansons name and belongings so he can cash out for years to come. We shall see. 

Any links to this guy's fights? Is he decent?

Weekend with Charlie

The hilarity!

His nickname was Freebird... He used to be all religious. Pretty sure he got popped roiding also. 

I beat a guy from his old gym in my debut. 

BALLSDEEP - Jason is a great guy, and tough as nails. Hasn't fought in awhile I believe.

Was all state in wrestling (Ohio) and won a bunch of tough man’s before getting into MMA. He later knocked out Jason Riley in Strike force (Hendo headlined in Columbus). We trained together some, and were on a popular radio show once before a fight we had lol.

Although he never talked about his heritage, he later wrote a book about it. Think I saw him on CNN or some other show talking about it. His dad committed suicide over the overall torment.

Ya know what… you vouched so ill buy hes a good guy. Seems like he had a hard life since his dad commited suicide over it etc… so i say let him cash in a bit on it, he deserves it and he didnt commit any crimes

^^Gotta be hard growing up with that knowledge. Don’t know his reasoning for wanting the rights other than what I’ve read. I think someone posted it when it first came out a few months ago.

As sick as it sounds, theres a market out there. Charlie had an aura and for example a Manson scrotum coinpurse could easily fetch seven figures at auction.