Former gang member AMA

ryans -

How did your gang make money, what was your role?

Mostly drugs, but other clicks rob house etc. Phone Post 3.0

Your boys v Brooklyn Sweathogs inc Kotter

Who wins ?

Ever see any gay shit in the gang. Like a big gay Mexican gang bang. (Unzips and waits patiently) Phone Post 3.0

MS13?

Any gang tats? If so, did you have them covered/removed?

Have any gang chicks you would pass around?

What's your stance on Mexican immigration(illegal and legal)?

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - How did u get in to the gang? What's the craziest thing you've done? Any regrets? Any gang related tats? Rap sheet? Top 5 favorite movies? Phone Post 3.0
I was suppose to join GBZ, but my pops pretty much neglect me. So I ended up meeting with some of the Flats and started hanging around with them, eventually I was jump in. Three muthafuckers beat my as for 23 seconds. No regrets. Yes I have a big Flats on my back. Used to have a PF on my stomach but got that removed. As for movies Goodfellas, American Me, Blood in Blood out, Godfather, we were soldiers. Phone Post 3.0

RATFINK13 - Did they beat you in? Or fuck you in? Phone Post 3.0
They beat me up. That shit about a women getting fuck into a gang is a myth at least with local gangs. Phone Post 3.0

BMF12 - MS13?
Fuck no, I'd rather be dead than to join that sorry ass gang. Phone Post 3.0

Ever woke up at 6 in the morning with the police at you door?

Do you have a target on your back for leaving the gang? Phone Post 3.0

Pugilist82 - Any gang tats? If so, did you have them covered/removed?

Have any gang chicks you would pass around?

What's your stance on Mexican immigration(illegal and legal)?
I have many gang tattoos. On my back arms, and got one removed that was on my stomach.

All the time, we would run trains on them

Well honestly, my grandparents came here back when you would easily just walk through the border. My parents were born as citizen, I was born a citizen. I'm an American, serving my country. I don't think people should come here illegaly, but again people come her for a better future and try to achieve the American dream. I'm neutral on the situation. Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - Ever woke up at 6 in the morning with the police at you door?
I was over at a older homies house, and it like 6 of us, around 4 in the morning swat kicks in the door. They found a ak47, and two 9mm. That was my first raid. Big homies ended up doing time for that. Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled -

If all hell broke loose and you were ordered to shoot on site your former gang members would you?

Would be impossible, since I'm in another state. But if I wasn't I probably would. Phone Post 3.0

jmfp - Do you have a target on your back for leaving the gang? Phone Post 3.0
Nope I still talk to the guys from my generation. Phone Post 3.0

Was joining a gang something you felt you HAD to do for protection (i.e. it's better to have somebody than nobody) or is it something you WANTED to do because you desired the lifestyle?

What was your rival gang?

How many homies did you loose to gang violence?

Hired Gun - Ever woke up at 6 in the morning with the police at you door?
Slipped on my lugz and quickly thugged out the back yo Phone Post 3.0

Slowshot -

Was joining a gang something you felt you HAD to do for protection (i.e. it's better to have somebody than nobody) or is it something you WANTED to do because you desired the lifestyle?

A little both, but mostly because of the lifestyle. I wanted to be just like my pops. Phone Post 3.0

Does crime pay...

How much did you earn while in the gang?

How much do you think the gang would gross per year? Phone Post 3.0

Sinful1 -

What was your rival gang?

How many homies did you loose to gang violence?

GBZ 27TH st, 22ndst, STS 21st, ES13, 38st, 36st, East coast crips, LP13, and more. Phone Post 3.0