Former Head of London Police Drops Truth Bombs

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by The Red Elephants (@theredelephants) on

He gets too real at the end and they cut him off, but bravo to the old chap! 

Saw that shit this morning, almost spit out my fucking coffee

1 Like

Can I get some cliffs I deleted ig and it won’t play for me

Doesn't work

Not loading. Cliffs?

kneedy -

Doesn't work

it works on the instagram app.

Basically says that in order for them to stop getting treated like criminals they might wanna stop acting like criminals.. calls them out by race

Not loading for me either

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
kneedy -

Doesn't work

Basically says that in order for them to stop getting treated like criminals they might wanna stop acting like criminals.. calls them out by race

Good. 

Blm Is out to disrupt everything and blacks need both parents in their lives basically. 

2 Likes

BZtown10 - 

Blm Is out to disrupt everything and blacks need both parents in their lives basically. 

Staying in your kid's lives and raising them properly takes responsibility. This is about blaming someone else, not taking responsibility!

1 Like

Here you go, guys without IG:

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
kneedy -

Doesn't work

He also calls out the single mother/absentee fathers in the black community and false reporting of statistics about police racism. 

He mentions that cops have stopped doing their jobs basically, in black neighborhoods, for fear of losing their careers, and that’s another reason why knife crime is so high. 

People are catching on.

The roots of our current social ills are all sacred cows of the left.  This is why the right must handle this.

Welfare and family court law must be altered to incentivize the nuclear family structure staying in tact.  There is simply no aid or assistance you can give that replaces "dad", and there never will be.

The inner city school systems need to be destroyed and replaced with charter or other systems. 

A public option with an extreme amount of involvement, therapy, guidance, and intervention must be created for those kids who will never be able to function in school without destroying the environment for the rest of the student body.

The activist farms masquerading as worthwhile academics must be defunded.  If they persist we should defund the institutions that hold them entirely if need be.

We already know the answers, the right just needs to have the balls to stand up and say it en mass, because the left never will.

1 Like

this stuff is gold

1 Like

They cut him off at the good part lol

1 Like