Former Huffpo writer calls for Podesta Execution

David Seaman, pizzagate journalist, suggests that Podesta needs to be publicly hanged to send a message to the global pedophile elites.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nXBxNPuleJ8

If he's a pedophile and found guilty i agree

Is this the guy that has beef with Rogan? he's no writer for Huffington he's a lame blogger.

Jpt82 - If he's a pedophile and found guilty i agree

Castrated first, hanged naked publicly after. And people are allowed to shoot at him with BB guns as they lead him to the gallows. 

I 100% have thought pedos should get the death penalty for years. Nothing wrong with that. Look at the rate the re offend. Honestly, why waste money on a rope? We have lots of cliffs we could throw him off

GroundStPound - Is this the guy that has beef with Rogan? he's no writer for Huffington he's a lame blogger.
He's another on the list of people Joe has given a platform to over the last couple of years who have turned out to be liars, loons, snake oil salesmen or extremists.

Hunter Thompsons 45 - 

"This man deserves a fair trial!"

Takes small breath.

"And then he should be publicly hanged!"

You can't make this shit up people. If the point of that video was to make himself seems not crazy, he failed. He's definitely crazy.

If he was found guilty in a fair trial, a quick hanging would be the humane thing.

I found Seaman's Pizzagate research lacking. 

Hunter Thompsons 45 -
KlingKiteMayor -
Hunter Thompsons 45 - 

Takes small breath.

You can't make this shit up people. If the point of that video was to make himself seems not crazy, he failed. He's definitely crazy.

If he was found guilty in a fair trial, a quick hanging would be the humane thing.

You've done gone and missed my point. Where I'm from in the south, we call that "listening to the wrong part of the story". 

My point was the hypocrisy of the blogger, saying, literally in the same sentence, he wants a fair trial and also wants to see him hanged. If you're wishing someone a fair trial, you don't call them blatantly guilty right after you say that. He's condemning him and doing the opposite of his words. 

No one is disagreeing that pedos should die and hang. Fuck pedos and fuck the retarded blogger. He's dumb.

he did say podesta needs a fair trial 

Arglebargle -
Jpt82 - If he's a pedophile and found guilty i agree

Castrated first, hanged naked publicly after. And people are allowed to shoot at him with BB guns as they lead him to the gallows. 

What about a blunderbus filled with salt and sand?

Hunter Thompsons 45 - 
KlingKiteMayor -
Hunter Thompsons 45 - 

Takes small breath.

You've done gone and missed my point. Where I'm from in the south, we call that "listening to the wrong part of the story". 

My point was the hypocrisy of the blogger, saying, literally in the same sentence, he wants a fair trial and also wants to see him hanged. If you're wishing someone a fair trial, you don't call them blatantly guilty right after you say that. He's condemning him and doing the opposite of his words. 

No one is disagreeing that pedos should die and hang. Fuck pedos and fuck the retarded blogger. He's dumb.

So basically your defending pedo's and don't think they're doing anything wrong?

lol