Former Tallahassee Mayor And Gubernatorial Candidate Andrew Gillum hit with 21 count indictment

Because he’s the hero democrats deserve

3 Likes

He was 32k votes from getting away with it.

3 Likes

Do Democrats ever reflect on their decisions? If I voted for this guy I would question my beliefs. It seems like the left has blinders on.

2 Likes

^Georgia is fixing to cheat their way into the female version, Stacy “Grimace” Adams. Georgia will go to shit soon.

liberals sure can pick 'em…

1 Like

A lot of the Dems on this site would’ve loved an invite to the party.

2 Likes

Skeletons in his closet?

I see what you did there.

I can’t believe how many people voted for this clown. It was well know that he had active investigations from his time in Tallahassee. He pulled the race card early on in the election cycle. This maniac wanted to enact a state tax. We don’t need one due to our tourist tax. Maybe he had plans for that money. People blindly voted for him because he was a D and a POC. Florida got real lucky.

2 Likes

It would have been a disaster if he was elected. With Covid, he would have done the standard Democrat shutdown of the state. Schools, business, masks, everything would have been fucked up. Thank Christ Desantis won.

2 Likes

Crazy to think how close Florida was to electing this trainwreck

Billy Ray Chubbs really feel off.

2 Likes

And this is one of the least embarrassing of those pics. The ones that show the “leakage” are worse.

1 Like

May sound crazy but I think this one was fixed or a trial run. They underestimated Ron. He was not the Ron of today but whew, the US would have been so much different. No joke, most important election result of the last 10 years, easily.

That’s right. He ran on a corporate income tax. Again, I may sound crazy but there is no way it should have been that close. Hindsight is 20/20 of course

The fact that the election between Gillum and DeSantis was so close is proof that our population is simply too stupid to manage itself through open elections.

5 Likes

Look at the foot! Homeslice was his lover!

Agreed. The average voter is a fucking idiot.

1 Like
4 Likes

If you’re going to KO someone, shouldn’t it generally be public servant, politician or a bureaucrat?

:man_shrugging: