Former Tallahassee Mayor And Gubernatorial Candidate Andrew Gillum hit with 21 count indictment

Oh the irony. Lol. Obama’s friends are all fags.

At least he’ll enjoy getting his asshole turned into the size of a lid on a peanut butter jar in prison

bloody, cummy, and shitty asshole guy

so many of the things Trump said/claimed WITHOUT EVIDENCE ! ! !

ended up being true

1 Like

Lol a classic liberal tweet backfire.

unfortunately this is pure truth

even amongst my extended and immediate family, there is a good # of them that are just clueless, dumb, and blindly vote for /against whoever based on facebook memes and twitter posts, cnn, msnbc, etc.

That would be true if you assume the vote count was legitimate. Well, it’s still true even if the vote count was not legitimate, I guess.

FL had long been the laughing stock of the country when it comes to elections ever since the 2000 election.
It was shocking how difficult it was for certain counties (all mostly democrat) to just count votes.

One of the first things Desantis did was clean up that mess. He fired several county elections supervisors, and the state legislature has been reforming elections laws. There had always been suspicion that improprieties were occurring in those counties.

As a result, the 2020 election went off very clean, despite all of the issues with the pandemic, and in stark contrast to what happened in several other states in the 2020 election.

I think other state legislatures took notice, too, and that is why other states have been passing similar election reforms.

1 Like