Former UFC Champion Jessica Andrade Creates OnlyFans Page

Big tech has relocated fact checkers to google translate.

mmm GIF

6 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Only fans are trying to get straight women to sign up, I see!!!

Gross

you guys realize you can make an onlyfans for anything. its just not about nudes you perverts. hopefully she post some tho. thats a real woman :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wow
Theres an ass for every seat

Not a bad clam but way too manly still

2 Likes

Ya know, I’ve never had anything to say on the subject of fighter pay before, but what does it say about what people are making in the UFC when the former champion and current #1 contender in a division has to spread her legs on the internet to make ends meet?

1 Like

its embarrassing for the UFC. This isnt some unranked fighter. She went from title shot to heres my asshole in a few short months.

3 Likes

I thought the clit would be bigger, with the ped use.
Bad look either way, for the ufc and her.

2 Likes

Why do the ugly ones have the best poses for the best cameras but Paige is posting in winter lingerie for a potato?

6 Likes

Re: fighter pay

I think they should get paid more, but are people suggesting that every WMMA champ should be set for life?

Like maybe people who are the face of the company for a while ahouls be set for life, but a transient champ in an unpopular division?

2 Likes

I’ve got a few things to say, so please bare with me.

You take the top face and put it on the bottom body, … are we still talking shit about her? I think the right hygiene and attention to detail puts her in solid 6 or 7 territory depending on whether she’s your type.

But what I DON’T get is why someone would post that spread pic while making that stupid drugged out face… with the world’s butchiest haircut. WTF is that supposed to accomplish? If you’re going to spread eagle, why not try to maximize your earnings on that? She could have done better for herself and I wish she would have. The boi look doesn’t work for her at all, she’s literally throwing away money.

Also, has anyone other than me paid for her OF content? I’ve never paid for any other OF content, but I’m happy to “say thanks” for a fighter that I’m a fan of if they want to show us a peek under the covers.

The reason I ask is that after paying for her OF content, … where the noodz bro? There are a few friendly suggestions to make a donation and you’ll probably end up with some pics in your inbox, but meh… that’s sort of the point where I draw the line, I’m not going to just start dropping money without knowing what I’m going to get for it. So I’m glad to have gifted her what I did, she seems like a sweet girl. But I’m out.

Guess I’m just wondering what other people’s experience has been. Apparently someone paid the “spread eagle” price, lol… guess I’m just curious what that price actually was.

1 Like

Wow first thing first she shows off her cunt?
Not taking it slowly i see.

2 Likes

No, not really. That’s what I was trying to say. Her content is PG13, “Maxim” shit. Apparently you can get more if you’re willing to donate on top of the ~$25ish / month subscription, but meh, I’m out. Gonna need to show me the menu before I place an order.

Edit: the pics above are ORIGINALLY from a subscriber who leaked private messages. Now she seems to be selling them for donations, but how much gets what exactly, only God can know.

In for drugged out snatch.

1 Like

If she changed her avatar to this pic only, her subscriber base would skyrocket. The drugged out butch look is a boner killer.

2 Likes