Former UFC Champion Jessica Andrade Creates OnlyFans Page

I feel like the kid whos staring at the roller coaster with 18 loop de loops talking shit about how pumpped I and talking shit about the crying kids comming off the ride…

Then its my turn…The coaster pulls in, the saftey door opens and the operator tells me to get into the front seat and I can’t muster up the courage

Looking at that blurred pic unblurred permanently destroyed my confidence possibly for life… The post that says its a pretty pussy is probably right but if I look at it again I may end up like that victim in the movie “Seven” that was kept alive for a year on feeding tubes, that chewed off his own tounge and swallowed it. The mere shock of a flashlight in my face could send me into a perpetual spiral of insanity followed by blindness and death.

I’m admittedly not the man I was before I saw that picture last night

2 Likes

A few spread eagle shots bought her a house. Good on her. Lots of pervs out there.

1 Like

We may physically leave this thread, but I think we all know itll never leave us… 9/10 may be my new 9/11. We may never forget…

1 Like

You’re way over the top with the melodrama.

Would you say to her face how traumatized you are by her appearance or are you only a shit person on the Internet?

1 Like

If a twitter post had that pic in it,Imwilling to bet shed be banned from Earth…

1 Like

Jessica eye has only fans. She still fights. Don’t think UFC has a problem with it

1 Like

The bigger issue here is that if you’re going to have a fighter code of conduct, should you be having fighters under that code being naked and selling that on purpose?

2 Likes

Funny thing is, Ive ALWAYS thought Id fuck her stupid while watching on t.v. but initially when I saw that pic, I thought someone was being an asshole and posting a Fallon Fox pic. I will go back later and take a look at that picture again however, I want to make sure my lunch digest first

1 Like

Im not hating the player man… I’m actually tremendously disappointed in myself

1 Like

Here comes Sir Galahad, galloping his way towards me, sporting his finest armor, click clacking 2 coconut shells together like a retarded Monty Python Skit…

Alright, youll due today… What cha got champ?

5 Likes

I have no need to engage strangers on the internet.

Look in a mirror and maybe be better.

Or don’t.

I don’t care.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Good then, youve saved face in your mind with your whimper and queef of a post, if you don’t wish to engage then piss off you cunty bitch. Theres plenty of threads you can sift through you big SJW. I see you chirping from time on the sidelines, but when it comes down to getting the attention you crave you falter.

Much like how I felt when my turn on the Jessica Androgynous roller coaster I couldnt get on… I see you just suffered the same paralysis…

Maybe we are brothers? Maybe if all your homo errotic fantasies come true well be Jessica A Eskimo brothers. Have a great weekend you big, bad, Eskimo, Knight in shining armor you…

4 Likes

Hi Dana

1 Like

It says far more about the quality of women’s MMA that a former champion can’t draw 36 PPV sales to make ends meet

3 Likes

I have done worse, but damn woman. Have some dignity…tone that body and get some pussy hair. Looks like corky

1 Like

I’m definitely not an SJW. Not even close lol.

You’re still an angry bitter person though.

Have fun with that.

2 Likes

Limp off tender tush, I think there was some piping plovers that need to be saved some place

2 Likes

Think i just burned my retina or something. Can’t make that unseen…

Should be warnings…

2 Likes

Andrade said three or four pics got leaked and there are only 2 in this thread. Da fuq?

Edit: there were pics in this thread

anthony weiner fox GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

1 Like

Watch out, StevieMcOoowwwMyPussyHurts might give you a verbal warning and question your “Goodability” followed by a dainty stomp outta the thread. But he does it way cuter than I describe… let’s see if he does it again for us

2 Likes