Former WWE star Ryback in talks with Bellator

Seen below, former WWE Superstar Ryback reportedly appeared on X1075 in Las Vegas today and revealed that he’s open to the idea of competing in MMA and is in talks with the Bellator promotion.

The following was tweeted out by the Into The Octagon podcast:

BREAKING: @Ryback22 in talks with @BellatorMMA, "open to the idea". Full interview heard on @X1075 Las Vegas.

— RBR Into The Octagon (@IntoTheOctagon) September 26, 2016 Phone Post 3.0

He will be Killed Phone Post 3.0

These guys don't seem to realize that Brock had a different kind of wrestling background. Phone Post 3.0

All natty, bro. Without a doubt. 

He will make CM Punk look like he knew what he was doing Phone Post 3.0

Does he have any training? Phone Post 3.0

Who is this? Some guys from the OG want pics. Phone Post 3.0

Vrill -

It's ok. They don't drug test Phone Post 3.0

That'd be epic! Lol Phone Post 3.0

FEED ME MORE!

Ryback vs CM Punk

Vrill -

double dolce

Bellator will feed him a nobody, just like lashleys few fights. The ufc would have done that for CM if they were smart. Keep the hype rollin. Phone Post 3.0

Guy is fucking huge. If he fights some guy about 220lbs, he will probably hulk smash him. Bellator is careful about building these guys.

But he'll probably be stiff as a board like Batista. Difference is, Batista is actually a BJJ purple belt. I don't think Ryback has fought in his life.

Bellator is turning into the new Pride.

Ryback looked gassed in WWE matches I'd hate to see him 3 minutes into an MMA fight.

JOB - Guy is fucking huge. If he fights some guy about 220lbs, he will probably hulk smash him. Bellator is careful about building these guys.

But he'll probably be stiff as a board like Batista. Difference is, Batista is actually a BJJ purple belt. I don't think Ryback has fought in his life.

Bellator is turning into the new Pride.

batista is like 50 though, so there's a chance ryback's not as stiff

I'll take it. Contact Coker. Some chubby white kid from north Idaho triangling or head kicking this fool will get more views than Kimbo and DaDa. Phone Post 3.0

Someone beat me to the Dolce reference. That Dolce whey is no joke Phone Post 3.0

There use to be a clip online of ryback hitting mitts.
It was not good Phone Post 3.0

Ryback vs The Mountain. Book that shit, Coker. Phone Post 3.0