Forrest Griffin 148 shirt is badass

I like it anyway. Amazing how far we've come since the affliction tye dye foil dragon shirts....*tear*

Awesome Phone Post

This design isn't my cup of tea, but I love the idea of MMA companies going outside of the box.  Less is more.  WAY too many of these shirts are far too busy.

I like it.

Don't think i would ever wear it, but i like it 100x more than skulls and gargoyles and shit like that.

i like what they're going for, and I agree that it's good to not see the cliche'd stuff, but this design just isn't very good.

love it, if i was a griffin fan id deff wear it

if it was just the graphic without the text... holy shit, I'd buy that.

Chimonos Revenge - I like it.

Don't think i would ever wear it, but i like it 100x more than skulls and gargoyles and shit like that.
Phone Post

Nick Fury - 
jjj2121 - This design isn't my cup of tea, but I love the idea of MMA companies going outside of the box.  Less is more.  WAY too many of these shirts are far too busy.

Couldnt agree more. I'd wear that, but you are spot on with the less is more. No skulls or axes and shit on this one.

I see even Affliction starting to get less busy with their design, the Rich Franklin walkout for tonight isn't completely hideous...an improvement IMO...I'll see if I can find a pic

Not awful...less is more.

Awesome shirt Forrest Phone Post

Yea Rich Franklin's wasn't bad either

1911Bob - Not bad. But I will never buy a MMA shirt. It's kind of like wearing a band shirt. Phone Post
What's wrong with wearing a band shirt? Phone Post

Bad ass shirt.  I wonder if I can get my name in place of the Hayabusa?  Also does it come in super heavyweight sizes?

rrryan - 
1911Bob - Not bad. But I will never buy a MMA shirt. It's kind of like wearing a band shirt. Phone Post
Don't be that guy

racist japanese made shirt or work of art?

Lucas Maximus -
rrryan - 
Don't be that guy

Huh? A band shirt? Is that taboo nowadays? I have like 3 sublime TATTOOS ... am i some kind if uber-tool cause i like a specific band? This is The dumbest post ever... explain ur logic. Instead of band shirts, do u spend ur time ironing ur fuckin abercrombie shit. Jackass. Phone Post

DamnHenderson -
Lucas Maximus -
rrryan - 
Don't be that guy

Huh? A band shirt? Is that taboo nowadays? I have like 3 sublime TATTOOS ... am i some kind if uber-tool cause i like a specific band? This is The dumbest post ever... explain ur logic. Instead of band shirts, do u spend ur time ironing ur fuckin abercrombie shit. Jackass. Phone Post

It's a quote from The movie PCU

Speaking of jackass, I think the Steve O tattoo would be a cool shirt Phone Post

Btw yes you are an uber tool Phone Post