Forrest Griffin: 'I walked to God'

Hmmm. surprised. Phone Post

woulda been cooler if he, moonwalked, to god

Good for him. Phone Post 3.0

Too many hits to the head...He has seen the light!

This would explain all the bizarre behavior

I really hope this thread doesn't degenerate the way I think it will. The church sounds pretty welcoming, not the preachy, fire and brimstone kind. Good for him.

No offense Frank, but man that upgrade to your decor was needed! :)

Anyway, it's always good to see people at peace and feeling good. If it's good enough for Forrest then who are we to sit here and take potshots at him?

MMA Playwright - No offense Frank, but man that upgrade to your decor was needed! :)

Anyway, it's always good to see people at peace and feeling good. If it's good enough for Forrest then who are we to sit here and take potshots at him?

haha, yeah, I'd just bought the place though.

Happy for Forrest! Great guy Phone Post 3.0

Awesome!

If this makes Forest happy and he lives a happy healthy life then good for him. Phone Post

Good for him. He isn't being all preachy and saying we all need to do it too. Phone Post 3.0

You don't need to go to church to believe in God, it's so fucking dumb. They're building churches while people are still homeless? Some of you fuckers have the whole God thing twisted. Yes I do believe in God also. Phone Post 3.0

The single best thing about these threads are the "live and let live" professing atheist douches whom will flock and have a circle jerk. They will condemn this, yet applaud the parents of a 4 year old boy to morph into a girl.

Old noob - Funny how many people get religious around the time their children turn a certain age. That should wear off in about 18 or 20 years.

Oh so true. But whatever, just dont pump it down my throat Phone Post

Good to see Forrest growing in faith. I hope he and his family are surrounded by a loving church community. I went to UGA with him, and used to see him around campus, but never met him personally (unfortunately). He's always seemed like a guy who'd be fun to just hang out with.

I have to say, as a minister, I get wary when I see fighters who are outspoken about their faith but whose lives don't line up with their words. It's testament to the inner maturity and depth when fighters live out their faith through lives of integrity. I pray that Forrest continues on his walk and if he (or any other fighter out there) ever needs anything on their his faith journey, part of Disciple Dojo's purpose is to come alongside, encourage and equip them in this very area.

I knew there was something about Forrest I liked! Besides his penchant for making it exciting of course.

Zed Wayne Zed - 
SlickPacific - The single best thing about these threads are the "live and let live" professing atheist douches whom will flock and have a circle jerk. They will condemn this, yet applaud the parents of a 4 year old boy to morph into a girl.

The f'n irony in this is too much.

Gimme a break.

You just took a shot at that family with the kid, and unzipped to go circle jerk with your gang of whatever you call yourselves.

Finding Jesus only means something to people who actually think finding Jesus means they found something.

My comment was as an independent agnostic, no circle jerk here.

Amen! Phone Post

SlickPacific -
Zed Wayne Zed - 
SlickPacific - The single best thing about these threads are the "live and let live" professing atheist douches whom will flock and have a circle jerk. They will condemn this, yet applaud the parents of a 4 year old boy to morph into a girl.

The f'n irony in this is too much.

Gimme a break.

You just took a shot at that family with the kid, and unzipped to go circle jerk with your gang of whatever you call yourselves.

Finding Jesus only means something to people who actually think finding Jesus means they found something.

My comment was as an independent agnostic, no circle jerk here.

And it was a stupid and unnecessary comment. I'm an atheist and I have nothing negative to say about his decision. Whatever makes him happy is fine. It's not like he's trying to convert me. Phone Post