Forrest Griffin Rules Out A UFC Return

Son of Neckbone -
Homeslice - 

That's not Forrest Griffen, that's Skeletor!!!

Ron Howard’s ugly cousin.

Clint, IMO

rafael_collado -
Glowman -

He looks like a methhead that works in the tire center at Wal-Mart.

Is that a type?

Yes.

HoldMeCloser - 

forrest, you look weird with your boyish haircut, remember on tuf 1 when he had that partially shaved head and acted crazy? that forrest was awesome.

this forrest reminds me of the mad magazine guy.

LOL, tis true!

Gucci2x -

Jesus christ father time has not been very kind to him. Another USADA victim, holy fuck. I dont think theres one professional athlete who isnt on gear. 

The guy is no longer following a strict diet, no longer doing intense S&C 2-3 times a week, and no longer grapples every other day - what did you all expect him to look like?

None of this takes into consideration his surgeries since retiring, UG is full of morans!

He looks like my late uncle Bonnie. Bonnie was a southern gentleman with a slicked up pompadour who smelled of cedarwood and walk with a cane on account of the partial paralysis that resulted when ex wife shot him in the head with a shotgun when she found out he was stepping out on her. Also where he got the grotesquely misshapen forehead. Or so the legend goes.

A post shared by Forrest (@forrestgriffin) on Dec 1, 2017 at 11:27am PST

BreakALegAndy! - 

LOL!

I won't give it away but Forrest has made an appearance in this thread. Obviously under a not so obvious SN. 

HoldMeCloser

Looks like the guy from breaking bad who bought Walt out of gray matter.

BreakALegAndy! -

LOL!

I won't give it away but Forrest has made an appearance in this thread. Obviously under a not so obvious SN. 

Guessing jc lover

It would surprise me at all if Forest was one of the biggest trolls here at one point. 

Forrest is one of my favorite fighters. Hope he’s ok

He should stay retired and keep his looks

ShanTheMan - Looks like the guy from breaking bad who bought Walt out of gray matter.

Holy shit! LOL

My guess is he is just super health conscious now.

That’s what a normal healthy man who doesn’t lift weights looks like. I think he’s just naturally tall and lanky.

Card - 

A post shared by Forrest (@forrestgriffin) on Dec 1, 2017 at 11:27am PST

He looks perfectly fine there. Wish I knew how to post IG videos like that.

He’s off the sauce. Talked quite a bit about taking Testosterone and how it affected him.

Plus not doing any training. But usually guys just get fat. He doesn’t look healthy to me.

Plus it’s been 12 years since he was on TUF 1.

Time and hormones are a motherfucker

Damn he is skinny and that haircut jesus lol

he looks happy. good for him.