Forrest Griffin TUF 7 Episode Reaction Blog!

Forrest Griffin TUF 7 Episode Reaction Blog: Week 1 - 4/3/2008
by Forrest Griffin

http://www.insidefighting.com/betweenRoundsDisp.aspx?uid=4360

"Courtesy of the UFC and Spike TV, Forrest Griffin and InsideFighting will receive a copy of each week’s episode of "The Ultimate Fighter 7" before it airs. Forrest will then provide InsideFighting readers with his reaction to the episode in his coach's blog which is immediately posted online after the show is done airing every Wednesday night."

www.InsideFighting.com

hope everyone enjoys

ttt and good night!

ttt

ok, I came back for a second...Thanks Stakk!

ttt!!!

Thanks LColson and 1Sirloin!

Thanks hugo!

"BTW, why do you have a black name? "  I don't know. I'm going to look into it. Thought I was current with the blue name account.

Also, the blog is currently the top headline story at the FoxSports.com Boxing/MMA page!

www.foxsports.com

ttt

I dont read mudnamer threads! jk ttt for later

Wow, look at the lean sinew, but exceptional mass that Forest has in his elongated t-bone shaped shoulders. His upper arms looks so thick and veiny also. Great vascularity. He reminds me of a sleek puma exploding over and over all over his prey.

codpiece cladded - Wow, look at the lean sinew, but exceptional mass that Forest has in his elongated t-bone shaped shoulders. His upper arms looks so thick and veiny also. Great vascularity. He reminds me of a sleek puma exploding over and over all over his prey.

I'm oddly aroused...

I am not :( lol.

Thanks for posting tk, DA, CC and Watchin'! (I guess I was demoted? lol)

Why is this link not working for me?? Anyone else having this problem?

trampking - 
codpiece cladded - Wow, look at the lean sinew, but exceptional mass that Forest has in his elongated t-bone shaped shoulders. His upper arms looks so thick and veiny also. Great vascularity. He reminds me of a sleek puma exploding over and over all over his prey.

I'm oddly aroused...

Me too...kinda hot and poetic at the same time. lol 

The request works fine now, not sure what the problem was Z

Wow. For a funny guy, Forrest sure doesn't write very witty. If not humorous, hopefully the future blogs at least wont be so bland.