Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans confirmed UFC 92

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/main-events-official-for-ufc-92-14628

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson will meet Brazilian legend Wanderlei Silva for the third time, and Forrest Griffin will defend his light heavyweight crown against unbeaten Rashad Evans in two featured bouts at UFC 92 on Dec. 27 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

An interim heavyweight championship match pairing current titleholder Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira with Frank Mir will anchor UFC 92. The two men serve as coaches on the latest season of “The Ultimate Fighter” reality series.

great card even with just those 3 fights

Wow, that's a solid card. I'm soooooooooooooo there!

uggg, not looking forward to this fight. the other two look pretty good

i'll bet that guy from the ultimate fighter wins this one,....
enough with this shit,..give lyoto the title shot,..
and start his reign among the other ufc seemingly invincible champions.

Um, I consider Forrest to be the champ because he beat the last Pride champ and the UFC title holder. Who else is more deserving?

i would buy if it was wand vs. bill johnson and that was the only fight. i love dat guy. and forrest having that belt stripped it of any credibility. he will be proven the big farce soon enough.

Can you say STACKED?

-Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir

-Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans

-Quinton Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva

-Yushin Okami vs. Dean Lister

-Mustapha Al-Turk vs. Cheick Kongo

oh and kongo is the worst 21-4?? fighter ive ever seen.

ttt

I think this card has the potential to be the card we have all been waiting for.

NOG wins hands down

Forrest has shown he can adjust his game plan according to the fighter in front of him. I believe the one advantage Forrest has over Rashad and Machida is the ability to sit and let the fight come to him instead of trying to chase these types of fighters around the ring (becasue he is the champ) Rashad is gonna have to chase Forrest and I do not see Rashad being comfortable doing so.

The best thing that ever happened to Forrest is loosing to Jardine. I think it put his planning in perspective and it is has shown since.

Forrest decision

Jackson decision. (if he can overcome his demons)

This is UFC's apology for UFC 91.

2 tuf guys fighting for the belt. crazy

would rather see Rampge/Forrest 2 and Rashad/Wand

Forrest/Evans  &  Silva /Jackson look like PICK'em fights....  Nogs gonna be healthy favorite over Mir.... roughly  3-1...