Forrest haters make me sick! He is a warrior!!!!!

The haters on this sight disgust me the guy lost to the best in the world and now all sudenly he sucks???????? Your all a bunch of loosers who WOULD not say this shit to Forrests face about how he sucks and has no heart and has no chin the guy had his jaw broken for gods sake your just being a bunch of fat internet loosers!!!!!!! Show the man some respect leik you would of in person because I no your not gonna talk to this in person!!!!!

Forrest your a warrior with huge heart Im proud of you and youll be back better then ever the only thing I just wish you would of tryed not to entertain the fans with a standup war and instead used some of your sick jits skills and at least used the crazy monkey to get in close and clinch.

I never thought he'd win but at least he f-ing tried... Forrest is def the man for putting it on the line

Frank Mir gave a interview while his head was twice the size as normal. Forest could have pulled it together. He didn't look like a warrior while running through the crowd.

why dont we wait for him to release a statement regarding his antics after the fight before we bash him.

I totally respect Forest, and its uncool to tease him if he did dislocate his jaw (has that now been 100& verified?). But - as a former promoter and long time fan - I gotta say that was one of the ugliest and most embarrassing beatdowns I've seen in a long, long time. Any fighter would be teased after such a loss, especially on the UG.

I wouldn't get too upset, jkandforestfan. Its just the internet.

My God this spelling. This thread could have been up there with frate trane if it had a catchier title.

AlbertEinstein - My God this spelling. This thread could have been up there with frate trane if it had a catchier title.

Same author.

Not a warrior IMO. Compare his antics yesterday to say Ali, who went the full 12 rounds against Ken Norton with a broken jaw.

Yes he's a warrior. Give them man the Golden Wang Award.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/9273/wangaward3.jpg

fuck the haters on this sight

jkdandforrestfan - The haters on this sight disgust me the guy lost to the best in the world and now all sudenly he sucks???????? Your all a bunch of loosers who WOULD not say this shit to Forrests face about how he sucks and has no heart and has no chin the guy had his jaw broken for gods sake your just being a bunch of fat internet loosers!!!!!!! Show the man some respect leik you would of in person because I no your not gonna talk to this in person!!!!!

Forrest your a warrior with huge heart Im proud of you and youll be back better then ever the only thing I just wish you would of tryed not to entertain the fans with a standup war and instead used some of your sick jits skills and at least used the crazy monkey to get in close and clinch.

hes jaw was not broken

OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!

some say its better to makr 250k for 5 minutes work  than for 25 minutes work

A lot of haters, who have loose 'tongues'.

Now where can find a freight train to haul my cargo?

Forrest is one the best fighters in the UFC without a doubt!

Amazingly he  got an extra 60k for that jab ....KO loss . I'm sure his ego will heal up when he looks at his bank statement.

The term, "warrior," has been thrown around very loosely, related to this topic.

Brian Rule - I never thought he'd win but at least he f-ing tried... Forrest is def the man for putting it on the line

This is nothing more than damage control. You should be ashamed Mr. Rule.

fractured ego....but nothing 2 serious...  

This just shows that a lot of heart and great work ethic can get you far, but when you're fighting the best that alone just won't do it.

I think this hold true for both Kenny and Forrest. They both have achieved a lot through hard work and dedication, but they both met their match in fighters with superior skills.

Like when people say "You can do anything you set your mind to". No you can't, but you can do a lot more than you thought you could...