Forrest haters make me sick! He is a warrior!!!!!

^ yup

This thread would make a good example to piggy-back on the past tread about natural athletics vs. hard work (or something like that).

Not to many warriors shag ass out of the arena after a loss...its too bad the ufc has built him up gave him choice mach-ups and he keeps shitting the bed i guess thats how it goes.....hes a hard worker no doubt but maybe he overworked his body to the point of flash ko's...who knows noone can argue he has some menta probs!

PoundforPound - Not a warrior IMO. Compare his antics yesterday to say Ali, who went the full 12 rounds against Ken Norton with a broken jaw.
This. This. This.

He doesn't suck, he's just FAR overrated. I like the guy, but UFC has hyped him to ridiculous levels. Always entertaining though, fun to watch, and he comes to fight win or lose.

Loose= less tight, not very tight.

Lose= not win.

Your spelling is the latter.

forrest is a champion sprinter at least, we know that now

evryone is ripping on Forrest for running. I get that he could have handled that a bit different but think of the countless hours of pain, sweat, diet and sacrifice. To get KO'd in the first round with a jab.... I guarantee that was the last thing he expected.

He will be back, he is a fighter and a helluva hard worker!

Plenty of other fighters have lost to top-tier opponents in as bad or worse fashion and handled it better. Such as all of Silva's opponents previously in the UFC.

I'm not saying that he sucks or anything for it, but you do something like that, you're gonna get ribbed about it for a while.

HexRei - Plenty of other fighters have lost to top-tier opponents in as bad or worse fashion and handled it better. Such as all of Silva's opponents previously in the UFC.

I'm not saying that he sucks or anything for it, but you do something like that, you're gonna get ribbed about it for a while.

Agreed but ribbed about it for a while and people from this site just totally shitting on him is so un called for! I dont see any of them fighting Anderson?

I'll fight Anderson tomorrow and wave it off once he knocks me down too. Will it be ok to criticize after that? And does that make me a warrior?

PoundforPound - I'll fight Anderson tomorrow and wave it off once he knocks me down too. Will it be ok to criticize after that? And does that make me a warrior?

it goes farther then that!!! lets see you put in the time to even get to a fight with Silva or even be the UFC champ.. then lets talk. why hate?

PoundforPound - I'll fight Anderson tomorrow and wave it off once he knocks me down too. Will it be ok to criticize after that? And does that make me a warrior?

Well said. Let's remember, FG got paid well to show up. And that's just what he did. Unfortunately that's pretty much all he did.

I don't know how it feels to go from the very top with fame and success to the very bottom, but that's what he must have felt when he waived his hands to quit.

Rashad had a similar experience after his brutal loss to Machida, but he took it like a man.

K-Dub-"T" -  Bad grammar disgusts me...

I think he was under pressure to fight silva,thus dropping too much weight to fight 185,which made him weak and slow.

the fight wasn't at 185. it was at 205

Run Forrest Run!

Forrest is a good fighter-- more importantly, he seems like a genuinely nice, funny, down to earth guy.

The people on here deriding him as a redneck and a hillbilly last night make me sick. I just signed off.

pneuma - Forrest is a good fighter-- more importantly, he seems like a genuinely nice, funny, down to earth guy.

The people on here deriding him as a redneck and a hillbilly last night make me sick. I just signed off.

I know...everybody wants to rip Griffin and they don't have a fucking clue how his journey in the fight game has been...it's happened to the best and eventually happens to most fighters somewhere down the line...it will one day happen to Anderson and people will be talking shit when it does...Give the guy a break.

Anyone who's serious about training and puts it on the line by getting in the cage and testing there skills,and also for your entertainment has my respect.....and respect is something most these shit talking internet warriors know nothing about.