Forrest is a sore lose

I can't believe how Forrest acted like a little girl when Rogan tried to interview him. I lost a lot of respect for this guy.

maybe he pulled a tim and shat himself

For a guy who pretty much said flat-out that he doesn't want a title shot, he sure took a loss hard.

I was expecting him to make some kind of joke about it or something. It happened so quick I didn't even hear what he said.

Sad!!!

I'm worried after this loss the UFC will forget about Forrest.

He said "Keith did what I wanted to do and knocked me the fuck out" and immediately walked off.

then came back and said "ill be back" then took off runnin

I don't blame him. Losing to Jardine is quite disgusting.

Guy is just disappointed. Heat of the moment.

You can't be a little bitch in the UFC.

^but you sure can on mma.tv

Virtually every post on this thread so far demonstates douchebaggery.

seriously give the guy a break, he just lost a fight he probably that he had in the bag.

He wasn't trying to be a bitch to people, he just wanted to kick his own ass for losing that fight. I got the feeling the wanted to grate his head against the fence after that... try and put yourself in his place. It's one thing to lose to someone a step up, and another thing to lose to someone whom, no matter how you look at it, you can't see beating you.

"^but you sure can on mma.tv"

pwned

randy did say earlier that forrest's problem is that he has all of the tools to be great but he fights at the level of his competition.

He was just ate up inside. He was trying like hell to hold in the tears, and didn't want to start crying in the interview, so he got the hell out of there.

Maybe he had to shit really bad

"I can't believe how Forrest acted like a little girl when Rogan tried to interview him. I lost a lot of respect for this guy."

Yep.