Forrest is a sore lose

Well the thing is, there are A LOT of fighters out there (see past UFCs) who have lost and have been able to give a respectable interview post-fight.  I'm not juding Forrest or saying anything about him but I am saying that people in the past have been able to do a post-fight interview without storming off the way he did.

Was it really that surprising that Kieth won? I thought he was landing the better punches throughout the round. Jardine has that wierd footwork like Diego, but Forrest telegraphs everything he does.

Robin.

I would rather see a guy take a loss hard, than see him not care.

There is no question that he did everything he could to win that fight, before and during.

That will always impress me.

The guy was hurting. He wasn't mean or talking down. He siad Jardine did what he wanted to do. He probably couldn't talk anymore without losing it. Ya can't blame him. Thats alot to lose. Titlte shot maybe, Money from endorsments. He'll be back.

Were you hoping for a standup routine?

Forrest got rocked twice on the feet then got hit with 9 unanswered right hands to the head on the ground.

As for Arlovski, that was no suckerpunch. He waited several seconds after the ref said "go", then threw the punch.

I don't think he was a sore loser...I think he was just devastated by the loss and having trouble containing his emotions. He has nothing to be ashamed of...he was fighting a good fight and I thought he was winning that round...he just got caught...it happens.

Hopefully he will learn from it and come back strong.

You know, Julie from Tulsa, I expect that shit from the guys on here...but not from another female. lol

I kinda felt bad for him, people have this idea of him him that he is this laid back cool guy that doesn't get bothered by anything. Seeing him breakdown after that loss was kind of hard to watch, but he is human and when you work so hard and your confidence is high and it all comes to halt its tough to surpress those emotions in front of the audience. he probably regrets his behaviour afterwards, but i wouldn't hold it against him. On another note, congrats to Jardine, I don't think he's anywhere near a title shot at all but he has improved more than any ultimate since season 2.

Congratulations Keith Jardine on defeating a tough and game Forrest Griffin.

That was not an early stoppage, Jardine was landing hard shots to Forrests dome repeatedly while Forrest was flailing wildly and looking almost pleadingly at the ref for a stoppage, legit win IMO.

I don't care that Forrest cried and was emotional after the fight, so fucking what? Do you have any clue how much heart, body and soul these guys put into their training just to get where they are? A loss is disappointing to say the least.

God I hate you fucking fair weather fans.

Goeb,

I think you hit the nail on the head. In the past, Forrest has always come across as very laid-back and who doesn't take things too serious. It was obvious tonight that he takes his fighting career very serious and it was difficult for me to see him so distraught over the loss. Like you said, he's human and has emotions just like the rest of us. I'm still his fan and look forward to seeing him back in the octagon soon.

Jardine is a badass. Look to see him "surprising" a bunch of top tier fighters.

So what he's mad and didn't wanna talk, no big deal....

forrest was easily winning this fight and got caught with a random
shot, then another, and a whole bunch more... course he's gonna be
pissed...

do you think he WANTED to lose to jardine... BIG step backwards for
him IMO...

dont expect him to go skipping around the ring like some giddy school
girl after he loses a fight he should have won... he expected a lot more
from himself, than he got... course he was gonna be pissed...

I was VERY disappointed.

I think someone FORGOT to tell him that all the great fighters have a loss or two on their records (except for Fedor)

He showed ZERO class by not giving big props to Keith.

I thought Jardine had a good chance of winning this fight.
Its not like Forrests standup is like Anderson Silva. He led in with his head and ate a huge uppercut. End of story!

Someone said Forrest was clearly beating him up before the ending. You must have been listening to closely to the commentators...one his training partner and the other was riding his nuts.

Everytime there was an exchange that each fighter landed they would only talk about Forrest landing. The fight was even until that point.

I thought Jardine would win. He got robbed on the Bonnar decision also.

So you say Couture was a moron but yet he was correct?

You sir, are a moron as well then.

Couture was correct.

You are going right to hell for even thinking he was not.

I think Forrest is just a proud fighter who was emotional after a fight. I can't imagine the pressure on these guys. MMA is a very unforgiving sport. Forrest will be back. I have no doubt he will learn from this fight and come back stronger than ever.

He was a sore loser alright - his head will be sore for weeks. Wierd to see his hyper emotional reaction.