Forrest the cheater

Tito said in an interview that forrest used baby oil to grease up his legs to help avoid tito's shot.
Is there a rule against this?

Forrest was on Sherdog radio saying that he did NOT do that.

What do you think, sisco66? You seem to love making a thread to talk bad about a fighter. Do you believe that he cheated?

that classy Tito

He did give forrest tons of respect in the same interview. I was just curious about whether or not there was a rule against this.

I agree...why try to discredit Forrest now when there's no way to prove it. If Tito thought Forrest was greased up, he should have told the Ref during the fight. Accusing someone of cheating after the fact, when there's no way to prove it is just wrong, imo.

There is a radio interview on Sherdog's Beatdown where Forrest talks about Tito's accusation and his thoughts on the fight. Forrest comes across as very forthright and honest in his interviews and he doesn't make any excuses for his loss. He's been much more gracious and classy in his loss than Tito has been in his victory.

I'm not trying do discredit forrest I think he did very good in the fight. I've just never heard about an actual rule against this.

Oh and stickman this is like the 5th thread Ive started in 3 years so you must be thinking of someone else.

"Forrest comes across as very forthright and honest in his interviews and he doesn't make any excuses for his loss. He's been much more gracious and classy in his loss than Tito has been in his victory. "

sooooooooo true.