Forrest training alone....

I saw Forrest training at LVAC (215 and Flamingo) yesterday afternoon.

as usual, he was working out alone, mostly cardio and resistance training (from what i saw).

i couldn't help but think that he should have a coach/friend with him, if nothing else to monitor his progress and provide feedback.

considering the level Forrest is at, is this sort of thing common for pro fighters?

thats because when he trains he is an unfriendly misserable fuck.... fact... maybe nobody wants to be around someone like that??

Seems strange.

You should never workout alone,
you'll never push yourself the same as with someone.
(even a buddy, but a coach would be better)

LVAC - Las Vegas Athletic Club

regular gym

He was training at Extreme couture 2months back, and did the same, trained in a seperate area, didnt mingle and left by the back door.. harldy spoke to anyone, and when he did he was being a bit of a dick??

Forrest has been known to overtrain, he was probably supposed to be resting and sneaked off to the gym.

is he even in camp yet?

Forrest trains 90% of the day.

Also, I don't know what it says about me when I think Forrest is probably a hilarious guy to hang out with. His sense of humor works well with mine, oh god this starting to sound gay.

did he go into the sauna?.... Phone Post

Shogun is gonna have his hands full

Yeah, Forrest seems to know what works for him in terms of conditioning

Love hearing from all the people who know Forrest so well.

William Colosimo - 
FenceGrab - Seems strange.

You should never workout alone,
you'll never push yourself the same as with someone.
(even a buddy, but a coach would be better)

I dont know about this

I push myself hard as fuck

(when I actually train)

Doubtful.

frankiscool -  Love hearing from all the people who know Forrest so well.

I don't think anyone was claiming to know him well,
OP just thought it odd him training alone.

Velociraptor - Forrest trains 90% of the day.

Also, I don't know what it says about me when I think Forrest is probably a hilarious guy to hang out with. His sense of humor works well with mine, oh god this starting to sound gay.

Creepy.

Master Bater - thats because when he trains he is an unfriendly misserable fuck.... fact... maybe nobody wants to be around someone like that??

yeap. When training for a fight. You should always be willing to stop what you're doing to shoot the shit and let people waste your time. People that will never work as hard as you or be anywhere near where you're at. Makes sense.

Fucking faggit ass faggit

Go talk American Idol rumors with your sister. That shit doesn't belong in the gym

War Forrest!

Okay, "Frankiscool" let's hear how Forrest really is. It's not like people won't believe you, it's a well known fact you two are bros.

Velociraptor - 

Okay, "Frankiscool" let's hear how Forrest really is. It's not like people won't believe you, it's a well known fact you two are bros.

^someone's getting jealous

OMG YOU KNOW FORREST? WOW THATS SO FUCKING COOL CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH? Wait who the fuck are you?