Forsberg not in All star game

The best player in the world isn't chosen to be part of this game. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!

Yzerman wouldn't probably have played it chosen anyway. You did say the best player in the world, right?

Mark

peter is the tops...imagine the points he would have put up in the NHL of the 80s...

him not being in the game and guys like modano and turco makingit is a joke...

#19 changes the tide of the game just by being in teh building.

Mark

Yzerman was a great player, Forsberg is one level above Stevey Y at his best.

"Yzerman was a great player, Forsberg is one level above Stevey Y at his best."

what are you smoking?

though yzerman is my fav player of all time, i do agree that petey is a better player overall

but at that level, the difference is minimal

Forsberg is STUPIDLY INSANE.

"Forsberg, on the other hand, will hopefully die soon..."

We can only hope WillHardcore, we can only hope...

Forsberg should be there and yes he is the best player in the world right now. Comparing him and StevieY isn't really fair. Peter is better now, in his prime, but StevieY was one of the top players forever and carried that wings franchise. Of course Peter Klima gave him a lot of help too. :)

Agreed that forsberg should definately be there, but he is not the best player in the world.

The only thing he is the best at aside from being a cheap bitch, is being the most overrated player in the league.

The guy averages close to 1.5 pts per game, takes abuse, dishes it out, can play in traffic, great passer and stick handler. Hardly overrated.

He's a great player dont get me wrong. But saying he is the best player in the world is being overrated.

When he starts scoring 50 goals a year like the best players in the world, and quits getting hurt all the time (which is pretty sad considering he runs for the refs or the bench every time someone is about to kick his cheap ass) then maybe.

It's only been the last few years he's been hurt and one of the reasons the injuries are catching up with him is his style of play. He's tough as nails.

"He's tough as nails."

LMAO

ouch, my spleen.

Mark

"When he starts scoring 50 goals a year like the best players in the world, and quits getting hurt all the time (which is pretty sad considering he runs for the refs or the bench every time someone is about to kick his cheap ass) then maybe"

injuries happen...does lemieux's injuries take away from his ability...

as for the 50 goals a year..that doesnt happen on a level like it used to...who in the league is scoring 50 goals a year? no one...for hte last few years its been one guy a year...

do you guys really think that gretzky would put up numbers like he did in the mid 80's if he was playing in todays game?

"He's tough as nails."

lolololololololol

hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahhaahh

"#19 changes the tide of the game just by being in teh building."

you mean sakic right?

Give an example of forsberg cheap shotting anyone that didn't try to steal his stick

and Forsberg and the rest of the avs will romp through detroit tonight

"Give an example of forsberg cheap shotting anyone that didn't try to steal his stick"

Try watching him play and you'll see at least one a shift. If anyone is trying to steal his stick its because he probly has already cheapshotted them with it.

One that happend in the past month or so (I mention this one because it was pretty damn funny and made sportscenter) was when he was playing the Wings and he was cheapshotting Chelios all over the front of the Wings net trying to get Chelly to drop the gloves so he could run like a bitch again. Chelly was to smart for this however, and when Forsberg finally realized it he skated over to Legace (I think) and took a 2-handed shot at his nuts. Legace collapses almost immediately. The best part was the ref was watching the enire time and like no more than 10 feet away. Chelios and the ref were laughing as Forsberg was on his way to the box.