Fort Worth, TX Ankle Lock Seminar

Rodney, does that mean I'm not welcome either??? That would mean that you are also being mean and hurtful, by excluding us. :-P

Hey Kenny,a few months ago ,i had Rodney teach class for me .He showed a leg lock ,and two of my students have hurt there own knee attempting this leg lock.I think he might have left out some details,like how not to hurt your own knee.So please let Rodney come to your seminar,i don't have many students left.

It was only 1 guy that hurt his knee that I showed the move to.  It was the same move Rigan showed us about 2 years ago.  Finally, if you would show up to class instead of hanging out at the asian massage parlor down the street none of this would have happened in the first place and your student enrollment may increase. 

Tap Me, you are welcome at Stuart Smalley Jiujitsu any time.  

Rodney, you are a man among men, a gentleman, and a scholar.

However, picking on our esteemed instructor is uncalled for and just not fair. You know as well as I do that the only reason he goes to the asian massage parlor is to offer those young ladies his paternal guidance and advice so that they can one day, hopefully, find a better more spiritual way of life.

He lives to help people and you know it.

You should hold your head in shame Rodney. You heartless bastard.

Robert, you can no longer claim slave status you have been Emancipated by the checkers Proclamation

ttt

Rodney,

Yesterday I returned to class after being off for 3 weeks due to an injury. Which I sustained while rolling with you. (Hum, I think there is a pattern here). Anyways, not once did he call me or email me to check on me while I was out. You would think he would try to increase enrollment or at least maintain the students he has. So what does he do when he first sees me? Starts ragging on me about something or another. What a caring loving/instructor we have. Marco

What did you hurt when we were rolling? 

It wasn't your fault. It's really Rob's faul since the mats were not laid down properly. There was a gap between the mats and my hand got caught in it. I bruised two of my knuckles and I'm just barely able to make a close fist without it hurting. Marco H.

Wow, Marco. That must have been rough on your sex life.

Marco,i did not call you because if i called all the people Rodney hurt,i would be on the phone 24/7.Next time you come to class,i'll have some tissue waiting for you,crybaby.

1 guy, I freakin hurt 1 guy and I'm labeled for life.  Dude, I'm 5'9 1/8 165lbs.  It's not like I'm some giant putting the mush on people and torquing their arms.  The only person I could possibly mash is pikachu72 because he is a wee little man (although he does have a nice set of man boobs.) 

PS. Everyone should go to Kenny's Seminar.  That is all.

PPS.  The 5'9 1/2 is because someone called b.s. on me being 5'10.

PPPS.  Robert DeFranco has a lot of back hair. 

"Wow, Marco. That must have been rough on your sex life. " That's probably why my left wrist is sore now. :-)

",i'll have some tissue waiting for you,crybaby. " What a great, loving, and supportive instructor I have.

Rodney, it's about time you acknowledged the attractiveness of my man breasts. This whole time I thought you were just playing hard to get.

They are right about you hurting people though.

Oh, I'm sorry, I know you don't do it intentionally, only when you're "training for a tournament".

I don't hurt people.  That is all.  

P.S.  Carlos kicked my @ss so bad last night it was hard getting up this morning.  If you have a chance to go to the new advanced class you should really make it.  Some of the best technical training followed by some hard wrestling.  Good stuff.

PPS.  Go to Kenny's seminar. 

5'9.5" and 165 lbs IS giant.

pikachu72 has often tried to convince women that 3" is huge. 

Rodney, it's bad enough that you always try to hurt me during training. Now you're just being mean.

Besides, 3 inches is huge to a midget.

pikachu, don't listen to Rodney, he's just jealous; a 3 inch diameter is impressive to anyone.

I wonder if Kenny even cares that we hijacked his thread and the discussion is now focusing on penis girth?   :)