Forty Thieves shorts

i really like this company's style.

i ordered the brown plaid shorts. i'll give a review in a week or so after i get them.

later.

Let me help you a little. Our academy carries them in the pro shop and they are the best damn shorts that you can get for mma/grappling training....hands down. Terrific quality, awesome designs, unbelievable comfort.

I agree. First time I have bought grappling shorts and felt like they were worth the outrageous price I paid for them.

Expensive, but worth every penny.

+1 on this thread

Best shorts and shirts ever.

I have several pairs. They are awesome.

thanks for the jerk fest, guys. let's make out while we're at such a high.

j/k.... i've been around for a while (training approx. 9 years) and usually trained in Champion mesh shorts w/ the no gi training from wrestling days but we primarily trained GI my whole bjj life and therefore no need for no gi gear that often. i've been doing 50/50 gi/no gi lately due to schedule and i've always liked the forty thieves gear.

low key and nothing but good words from people i trust, Jorx, and people i want to hold lovingly, andre.

-Kosta, over and out.

I would marry Kosta if it were legal and not gay.

great shorts, i enjoy mine.

andre - I would marry Kosta if it were legal and not gay.

End thread!

I have two pairs, and one ripped huuuuuuuuuuuge down the ass recently. I've been distraught for weeks :( Still wear them anyway, and just try to wear an extra mesh pair under them...

hint forty thieves rep exchange me out a fresh pair :) hint

Heard a lot of good things about these shorts. Thinking I'll buy a pair next time I need to invest in another pair of training shorts.

got them today. nice texture. feel real light/airy. i like that. they are loose where they need to be and fit just right on the waist. the pattern is not bad either. i wore them around the house and shit and they felt really good. i haven't rolled in them yet. i think they will be a good fit for me.

as for your ass rip, was that on a new pair, defectiveness? what?

wore them today for a good no gi session.

they held up great.

i can't stress how light they feel. it's such a plus.

they dried very quickly in front of a fan after training as well.

overall, a positive experience and the price was right.

Grreat shorts...strong 2-way stretch fabric and rediculously strong triple stitching.

FOR SIZING INFORMATION: As somebody mentioned on a previous Forty Thieves thread, I also wear size 30 to train in, but also sometimes wear a size 32 to hang out in. My normal casual wear shorts are size 32.

Empire - got them today. nice texture. feel real light/airy. i like that. they are loose where they need to be and fit just right on the waist. the pattern is not bad either. i wore them around the house and shit and they felt really good. i haven't rolled in them yet. i think they will be a good fit for me.

as for your ass rip, was that on a new pair, defectiveness? what?

They ripped on my 3rd time wearing them. The ones that ripped are the 'camo' design, while I have the same size in blue plaid that I've worn countless times and have held up just fine. I guess they were just defective? (I'm 5'11, 170, don't think I ripped them from fatness)

as long as you can prove it, you should let them know and give them the opportunity to do the right thing. if it ripped on third time, it's a piece of shit that missed the mark.

my shorts are holding up fine. still like them a lot.

The best

gogojeffa - I have two pairs, and one ripped huuuuuuuuuuuge down the ass recently. I've been distraught for weeks :( Still wear them anyway, and just try to wear an extra mesh pair under them...

hint forty thieves rep exchange me out a fresh pair :) hint

Their customer service has always been great to me. Hope you have the same experience.

Thank for the input and inspiration guys, I will go to their website and find a contact e-mail. I figured that they are probably growing quite quickly and are already overburdened with a large workload of orders. But I will give it a go!