Forum Feature Wish List

I do miss the thread view count. Was always hilarious seeing a thread with 32 posts and 8000 views.

1 Like

How do u bookmark on here?

Subscribe I mean

Can manually select there. Or can go to settings and have it auto subscribe/watch when you comment or even hang out in a thread

I find this site to be very frustrating.

While there seem to be some technical advantages, navigating is SLOW.

I used to be able to glance at the site and tell if there was a change in the threads I was following. Now there is no way to do that.

This site has way better notifications. Click on your profile picture and you can see which of your subs has activity and how many new posts there are. You can also see all that by clicking the eye icon.

1 Like

You get numerical notifications telling you exactly how many threads you are watching have changed.

1 Like

For the wishlist, it’s been partially mentioned already but threadstarter’s name, join date and post count would be nice.

I think there should be some sort of gay meter next to someone… like kinda like a like button when they post, but also a gay button… that way you could have levels to the gayness of someone. “in the closest still thinkin about it”, “just came out and now my Dad won’t talk to me”, “Sucked my first cock…”… do it… do it… ahhhh do it

1 Like

Still waiting for the naked, dancing hicks!

1 Like

2 out of 3 ain’t bad

redneck GIF

1 Like

Still waiting and dancing ?

Well, shucks, 'coons nekkid and that’s good enough for me.

ballet racoon GIF

Dancing and hick.

Im so glad im not the only one who feels this way lol!!

How do you V someone TFU?

Thread starter is a good one. Not a fan of having to highlight each post to see who started it or having to click on some nytron thread to find out.

2 Likes