Forum member who named child "Evan Tanner"?

Hong Kong Phooey -  Ocho Cinco

haha beat me to it mofo

Armbar and Grill, I have three kids under the age of 5 and the names of our youth are the minority now, believe me.

for what it's worth, the only Caiden I know is a intermediate stage f/m transesexual.

There is an interesting chapter in the book "Freakonomics" about names. Basically, you can fairly accurately guess a parents education level and income bracket by how they name their kids.

Also, new names tend to start in the upper income brackets, then filter down. The first round of people naming their kids Britney were rich/more educated parents, then about 5+ years later it was a popular name with poorer highschool dropout parents.

Oh, and if your birth certificate name is a shortened version of a name (like if your birth cert says Bill or Bob or Mike), or a misspelling of a common name, odds are your parents didn't go to college.

Or at least that is what I remember from reading the book a few years ago.

Sorry to anybody out there this insults, it's just the numbers based off of 10 years of birth certificate info (they ask the parents education levels and some other stuff)

My 4 year old son's name is Enson.  Enson Inoue was gracious enough to send him some things for his room (nursery) when he was born. 

What are Sarah Palin's kids names again? Comon that bitch is cracked out..

b0bb0 - What are Sarah Palin's kids names again? Comon that bitch is cracked out..

She's a cocky whacko IMO - bitch is batshit crazy!

Nice grammar!

Freeman - 
GenericAmerican - He posted yesterday about it, I don't remember the title.

Was it on someone else's thread? I searched for threads by churrle and wifey and got nothing.

It was on one of the Tanner tribute threads, so it is going to be pretty hard to find. I'm guessing he has seen this thread and is staying out of it because everyone gave him shit on the other thread.

He needs to band together with the guy who named his daughter Aryan.

Why would people give him shit? There's nothing wrong with naming your child after a person you admire or respect.

Tys - I named my daughter Billie Jean, I'm a big Michael Jackson fan. We call her B.J. for short.

Rickson meet BJ, be nice to her. There's a dark closet and a medical starter kit, get to work!

Mike Sanders - 
GMan99 - My wife was pressuring me for a name for my second son at about four months. I told her ok, whoever is 5th in the American League in RBI one month from today, that's the name the kid will have. Hence, my son's name is Garrett (for Garret Anderson). We dodged a bullet when I look back on it, though. Number 4 was Vladimir Guerrero and Number 6 was Hideki Matsui. She asked what we would have done in that case. My response: "Rules is rules."

LMAO, she couldn't just throw some darts blindfolded at the phone directory? I applaud your wife's hands-off approach!

Roman Phiffer (ex NFL linebacker) was given his middle name like that (picked from a phn book randomly). His parents grabbed a book and Sibinski it was! There some Old Jewish guy in Queens somewhere mad as hell.