Fought a Monkey in Thailand (FRAT)

I went to ko samui back in the day, took this elephant ride through crocodile park up to the top.
At the waiting area they had this monkey like OP described tied to a post where people sit and wait.
So these girls tried getting close to it and it would screa, bare its teeth and swipe at them.
Stupid me thought fuck this monkey , im taking a pic with him but wont sit next to him like the others. Ill fuck it up if he attacks me! So i walk up to him, looked him in the eyes but never smiled and sit a foot away. Took my pic and gtfo.
Jeez if he attacked me hed have done some serious damage. Now i know why it swiped at them lol.

1 Like

all i could think of was this reading your story.
pocket sand is key when squaring up.

7 Likes

Exactly what I thought of! Hahaha!

When he throws dirt in the monkeys face I lose it everytime! Lol

1 Like

A kid I knew had a monkey. First thing I did when I left home was investigate getting one. Turns out you can’t have them in England. I just wanted a little one. Not a big chimp that would lose its mind and eat my face one day. They do that, I remember reading about some lady who had a chimp and after a few years it ripped her eyeballs out and ate her face. Ungrateful chimp cunt!

2 Likes

This story has ages well

3 Likes

Office Monkey GIF

4 Likes

Great story op! There was a similar story on here about a guy who was attacked and tormented by some kind of badger like creature in Thailand.

2 Likes

Bearcat
Fucken hideous evil monster!

2 Likes

I think the hardest animal I’ve fought is a pug. And it was a wimp, I was trying the toughen him up

1 Like

While some monkeys are gentle, some are very aggressive. However, even the gentlest monkeys are unpredictable and might turn aggressive on anyone , including the person to whom they are the closest, especially during and after puberty.Jan 29, 2020

1 Like

:smile:

3 Likes

ouch children GIF

3 Likes

Lol. Finally got to watch the video. That was fucking funny.

That’s exactly how the little bastard lunged at me after I booted him across the road

At any point did the on-lookers take out little drums that have a ball and string attached to each side and start twisting it back and forth in their palms?

1 Like

booty drum GIF

2 Likes

Man I would love to fight a monkey, it sounds fucken awesome.

1 Like

That’s precisely how it went down.

:blush:

It was a dirt road out in the Sticks. Small group Thai people and Backpackers started to build because I was in the middle of the road.

I remember looking back at them and telling them I didn’t want to hurt it.

In my head I was thinking they probably just showed up and all they can see is some asshole swinging a backpack at this tiny cute monkey for no reason

2 Likes

i cant GIF

Must have missed this during the first camp fire, I was entertained, anything with a mouth and coordinated hands is something to be weary of.

2 Likes

My Pug would fuck you up with quickness…

1 Like