Found a hidden horror gem on Netflix

Would You Rather

Pretty interesting premise for a film

In Phone Post 3.0

I've seen it, definitely not bad. Weird to see Ricky from TPB in it Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if on Netflix but caught a foreign film by the name of Martyr (2008) that is dukes up and worth watching. Phone Post 3.0

Lol@ dukes up. I meant fuked up Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Chomas -
Dead President - Not sure if on Netflix but caught a foreign film by the name of Martyr (2008) that is dukes up and worth watching. Phone Post 3.0
Martyrs you mean? That is one of the goat horror movies in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0
Is that on Instant now? I've been wanting to see it for years. Phone Post 3.0

Chomas -
Dead President - Not sure if on Netflix but caught a foreign film by the name of Martyr (2008) that is dukes up and worth watching. Phone Post 3.0
Martyrs you mean? That is one of the goat horror movies in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0
Yes! Phone Post 3.0

Fun flick Phone Post 3.0

Sasha Grey goes ass to mouth in it Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to watch it now. It better be good.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Sasha Grey goes ass to mouth in it Phone Post 3.0
Now that's a whorer Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Sasha Grey goes ass to mouth in it Phone Post 3.0

thanks for the heads up.  i'll make sure to watch it with the wife in order to encourage her to try this.

You my friend are welcome. Pm pics please. Phone Post 3.0

Gettin' duked up tonight, boy! Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - 
Chomas -
Is that on Instant now? I've been wanting to see it for years. Phone Post 3.0

Can't find it.

H Phone Post 3.0

Watched the whole thing just for this and it doesn't happen just a heads up to everyone else Phone Post 3.0

stevezur -

I'm going to watch it now. It better be good.

Well? Phone Post 3.0

Proudfoot -
Watched the whole thing just for this and it doesn't happen just a heads up to everyone else Phone Post 3.0
Luckily for all of us, there are plenty of other places we can find this. Phone Post 3.0