Found a pube in my sour cream

Help me write an email to the company!
Uploaded with Imgupr

Free sour cream for life ! Phone Post 3.0

Uploaded with Imgupr

At least you didn't notice the pubes till the end Phone Post 3.0

Then quit using sour cream to jerk off and you wouldn't have pubes in ur sour cream! Phone Post 3.0

Pat Giles - At least you didn't notice the pubes till the end Phone Post 3.0
Was making chip dip. Scooped out the whole container into a bowl and saw it. Crisis averted. (I ate it afterwards) Phone Post 3.0

That's why you stir it first. Phone Post 3.0

Fresh2death - Then quit using sour cream to jerk off and you wouldn't have pubes in ur sour cream! Phone Post 3.0
This is horrible advice that is not likely to be followed. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - "When i pay good money for sour cream i expect pubes in every bite, not one lonely pube at the bottom. Get your shit together!"
I might use this. Phone Post 3.0

Fresh2death - Then quit using sour cream to jerk off and you wouldn't have pubes in ur sour cream! Phone Post 3.0
This. You jacked using the whole container you sick fuck. Phone Post 3.0

The zoomed in pic made me lol Phone Post 3.0

Comparing pancrase to sugar ray robinson is pretty moronic.

And give new fans a break, theres several hundred hours of ufc/pride to watch, you cant expect them to watch it all a month after being introduced to the sport.

MrFluffyHippo - Uploaded with Imgupr
Jesus Christ it looks like Indiana Jones left his whip in your sour cream Phone Post 3.0

Ozzimandias -
This. You jacked using the whole container you sick fuck. Phone Post 3.0
Not true. Just the first half. I ate the 2nd half. Phone Post 3.0

My first suggestion is that you stop eating sour cream in the nude and then stop dipping your dirty hairy balls in it. Phone Post 3.0

mjeezy - My first suggestion is that you stop eating sour cream in the nude and then stop dipping your dirty hairy balls in it. Phone Post 3.0
Once again, you should know that I'm not going to stop. Ever. So I need advice to blame this on the company. Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartialfarts -
MrFluffyHippo - Uploaded with Imgupr
Jesus Christ it looks like Indiana Jones left his whip in your sour cream Phone Post 3.0
Lol. VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Found what I thought was a pube in my Pulix popcorn chicken.  Threw away a few pieces I thought it touched, then ate the rest....

Made a thread and someone said it could have been just a black person's hair.  That might just be a black person's hair from their head.  Maybe?

Not that that'd be better?  Would it?

I am just so flabbergasted.

Looks like a pube though.

Yuck.  

You probably swallowed about a dozen loads from some Mexican guy working in a factory. Phone Post 3.0